Pop Idol!

Sorry to all the Americans on the boards (are there any?)

Who do you want to win Pop Idol?

I’m rooting for Darius, he’s blatantly got what it takes to be a popstar. Gareth has a stutter and as clarice pointed out to me the other day, they’re harsh to fat people saying they won’t be popstars, its the same with something with a stutter. You can’t be a popstar. I don’t like William because clarice fancies him and Zoe is too young.

DARIUS ALL THE WAY!

look, lets be honest, its gotta be will. hes just got an incredible voice. i don’t fancy him, he looks like sean maguire with a prominent jaw. k, maybe a little but only because of his voice. darius is too cheese and zoe’s hair is too overwhelming. gareth simply can’t sing as well as the others. and, as ben pointed out to me, he looks like a deer in headlights.

ooh, reference to the gareth thing, i think hayley should’ve stayed last week because she too has an amazing voice. not sure if this is what he was referring to, but simon (high trousers, don’t know surname) predicted she’d be out ‘‘for all the wrong reasons’’. i think the only reason she was out this week was because of the silly teeny following gareth has had. HIS VOICE ISN’T VERY GOOD!!! i understand that being a ‘‘pop idol’’ isn’t only to do with your voice, but also how you look, but hang on … lets take a look at darius and will. they both sound and look fab.

will. blates. he’s a fittie, and got a good voice. bonus. nice one. pop idol. yup.

Having been a rabid fan of both Popstars and Pop Idol, I feel an immense sense of affection for Darius, partially because his name sounds like a planet and also because he could shag 8,000 females and still seem gay.

However, he is very tall, and a bit old-looking. And when he sings, he sounds slightly like his cheeks are full of corks.

I’m going for Will. He’s a really good singer, he looks the sexuality he is (gay), and whilst he may look like Sean Maguire, Sean Maguire was more successful than you’d think.

I salute you, Will!

Looks like i’m on my own here.I have been rooting for Gareth (for rather shallow reasons I have to say) but also it would be nice to see someone who isnt perfect being given a chance.

Having said that Darius has worked hard to shake the whole ‘Britney’ thing off and if he doesnt win this he should at the very least get the chance with someone else.

What is it with Will? I don’t see it at all-ok he’s got a good voice but I dont think he would make a good pop idol as i dont think he appeals to enough people.

Anyway not long to go now

Bye Bye

DARIUS ALL THE WAY…ben i have to admitt that ur soooooooooooooooo…RIGHT!

‘‘it would be nice to see someone who isnt perfect being given a chance.’’

i completely agree, but apparently pop idol isn’t the place to do it. think of all the people who’ve been criticised for the judges for not having ‘‘the right look’’. apparently (according to ‘‘the experts’’), theres no place in pop music for people who can’t dance around like a goon, or can’t pull off the correct image, if they’re being this strict about the perfection of pop musicians, i can’t understand how gareth got this far. unless it was a sympathy vote, which i think is worse than the judges plainly telling gareth that he can’t do tv interviews and things with a speech impediment, and therefore can’t be a ‘‘pop idol’’.

not saying that this is correct, and he shouldn’t still be able to go into the music industry, i just feel he has been getting sympathy votes, and haley should’ve stayed in because her voice was better. on the other hand, thats one opinion out of millions, and obviously the best thing about the show in general is that it is judged byt the audience.

k, i’ve changed my opinions of gareth somewhat. see, i only started watching from the 10 finalists so i didn’t get to see gareth singing well. but this week i think he was brilliant.

will should still win though.

i think gareth is faking. stupid little prat. don’t like him at all. darius is muchos cheese. will is clearly the thinking-girls choice. all the little trev-girls like stuttering-gareth, but us ladies with brains prefer someone who you could actually have a conversation with (mentally as well as the stuttering problem). however, will also has a bit of a lisp…and darius has an accent…speach impediment city.

Yes, I found Gareth very impressive this week - especially his Unchained Melody. Zoe was a great disappointment, but she needed to go anyway because she looks like a gargoyle. I’m still thinking Will.

she looks like the pilsbury dough man.

WILL FOR PRESIDENT

here here

will lives in exeter

thats funny

I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU PEOPLE ARE TALKING ABOUT STUPID POP STUPID IDOL!!!