''partners 4 U''

how weird would it be if there were shops called ‘‘girlfriends 4 U’’ and ‘‘boyfriends 4 U’’??

and you went in and there’d be men in cheap suits who didn’t really know anything advising you on which to buy … and all the boyfriends and girlfriends were on tiny shelves with a plastic case around, and a list of their features and a one-yr guarantee. and you could try them out, take them out of their box and see how you get on.

fab.

in the same way that they probably wouldn’t fit on the very small shelves, no tom. they couldn’t be real people. but … its just an idea.

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Clarice, i know you were feeling a tad miz because no-one gave your hilarious partners 4 u idea the accolade it deserved, so there you go … appreciation in the best way i know how. xx

sorry clarice, but someone else has already had the idea, been there, done that, got the tshirt, and set up the website.

http://www.bridge2bride.com/

be sure to check out the LADIES CATALOGUE and LADY OF THE WEEK sections.
This week’s lady of the week is from Russia, which I think makes her a man.

:laughing:

:unamused: the same things happened with the airbag. i invented it, and thought i’d make loads of money from the idea and then my mum told me someone had got there first. and the same thing happened with evolution. of course, partners 4 U is slightly more trivial an invention … ps. thanks nic xx

not forgetting the mobile phone scam which you thought you’d invented as well. :wink:

it’s still a quality idea though clarice… pure class. haha xx

i invented the wheel

haha, oh god, didn’t we all? :wink: