People you miss

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Re: People you miss

Postby promethean75 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:36 pm

Exclusive footage of a Brazilian style shelter in place. We're doing a documentary on different cultures and how they're responding to the pandemic. Phoneutria - the one with the socks - gave our camera crew permission to come on to the property and record.

https://streamable.com/eog0lo
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby promethean75 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:14 am

phoneutria once told me she thought Kerry Minnear had a nice ass. Go to 3:56 and check it out. She once also commended the drummer for being bold enough to wear his long johns (although the term she used was 'pojamas' if memory serves me) while playing on stage.

Now just that fact alone is hot. that she thinks Kerry is hot, is hot, I mean. He kinda looks like a vampire guy to me though. Might be the hair and the count of Monte Cristo outfit.

But first of all most chicks don't even know gentle giant exists, and the ones that do don't like them... and they certainly don't think any of them are hot.
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby Mr Reasonable » Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:13 am

Zero_Sum wrote:
Mr Reasonable wrote:God isn't real Iambig.

Man I was really beginning to think the I.R.S. sent you to prison there for back taxes or something.

Not yet.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby Mr Reasonable » Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:14 am

Fixed Cross wrote:Welcome back R.

Thanks.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby Oughtist » Sun May 10, 2020 5:50 am

What? No Oughtist?? Oh woe is me... in a year or two I'm retiring as a Special Needs teacher. Let me tell you, I will once again be looking for philosophical solace at that time. Anyone have a special need I should be working on in advance? Conversely, anyone have suggestions for running a Covid Google Hangout for.cognitively delayed High School folks? I'm open to any phenomenologically positive suggestions

Come on, ILP rocks!! Help an old comrade out....Half hour sessions, 10 & 1 dailey. Fundamental letter decoding and pre-preprimary mathematics. Literacy and numeracy at fundamental levels. Anyone gotta perspective? Please offer it. FYI I no longer believe in "Stupidity," other than my own.
Things are apparent.
Oughtist
Para-philosopher

Postby Meno_ » Wed May 20, 2020 3:41 am

Captain cruck or something like it and turtle, and Stuart, got to know him personally drove down here, picked him up from downtown skid row feel bad about him leaving I was so dense and unaware.
Miss the Saint, and that old guy when he told me that he watched some movie the moment I posted something about it and Irralleus when he did post.

If You read this : I greet you.
Meno_
ILP Legend

Postby MagsJ » Mon May 25, 2020 12:08 pm

..the person who’s heart, I broke.. many years back now, when he realised there was an Ocean between us and so stopped corresponding with me at once and left ILP altogether.. never to return,

..then in turn, he broke my heart, with his actions, but not words.. because he’d stopped talking to me by then.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Wait, What! - MagsJ

Nobilis Est Ira Leonis | Om Surya Devaay namah | Manus justa nardus
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Location: London, NC1 … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … …Surya.. the sun

Previous

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat