Articles

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Moderator: MagsJ

Articles

Postby Artimas » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:00 am

I am curious if anyone here is good at writing articles, science based or fact based that can draw people into reading. I own a website and a page and would like to write articles but I don’t know how to write an article for it that has the data or evidence to prove my points, that isn’t copyright or belonging to other people, unless I am allowed to use data to support my points if I include sources?

A "god" who deserves worship will be humble enough to reject it; A "god" who demands worship will not be worthy of it.

All smoke fades, as do all delicate mirrors shatter.

"My ancestors are smiling on me, Imperials. Can you say the same?"

"Science Fiction today ~ Science Fact tomorrow"

Change is inevitable, it can only be delayed or sped up. Choose wisely.

Truth is pain, and pain is gain.

Image Image
Artimas
Emancipator of ignorance and also Chameleon upon the stars

Re: Articles

Postby MagsJ » Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:21 pm

Artimas wrote:I am curious if anyone here is good at writing articles, science based or fact based that can draw people into reading. I own a website and a page and would like to write articles but I don’t know how to write an article for it that has the data or evidence to prove my points, that isn’t copyright or belonging to other people, unless I am allowed to use data to support my points if I include sources?

Wouldn't current copyright laws, which should be available online, give you the answers you are looking for?

LinkedIn is a good source for copyright regulations regarding usage of third party data to be used on blogs etc.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite

--MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat