Body..STILL

pics coming soon… Been working on it all year round.

:text-worthless: :character-jason: :orcs-gayflag: :obscene-sexualspermblue: :obscene-sexualspermblue: :text-nocomment:

Such things should always be a constant…

Stop acting like youre in the gym everyday where you are clearly not.

Show me the money!!!

I’m not every day at the gym. But more than half.

Claws at dawn, dear… you always like taking things I say in a negative way.

So the constant of working on the physical self, means having to be in the gym daily? to you!

As a mesomorph, my body quickly drops any excess weight, and simple tai chi-esque physio stretches are all that’s needed to stay toned… you are the one building muscle, not I. I guess the right combination of moving, resting, stretching, and fuel, creates a self-sustaining self… for a naturally-lean mesomorph.

Females should be toned, not muscular… males should be muscular, but not necessarily overly-big with it… in my view.

Yes, by modern standards with the technology we have to day, of course.

Hun, if you actually ever stepped foot in any gym you would know that the majority of people in there do not lift or go there to build muscle… but to do the very thing you mentioned. It is mostly stretching and cardio.

furthermore, Right, but that’s a subjective standard relative to your ideal, which in my opinion is a very low one, if we are going by what you’re saying. Now you might say i’m doing the same thing, yes, but if we compare the quality in the context of fitness, you will see the difference. EVEN if we take a female, same age as you, same body type, who IS in the gym everyday and does lift. Is she not fitter than you sweetheart?, healthy, stronger, live longer?..Perhaps you have brainwashed yourself into thinking the opposite…

Ahh and here it is… and why is this?

Perhaps all these muscular women are infected with a zombie virus?

So what’s your favourite weight training magazine? not bought one in years myself, but they do inspire one to gym-it.

What stopped me wanting to go to the gym were the rediculously long queues for the machines, and off-peak times don’t work for me, so I preferred to do weights at home.

She’ll probably be stronger maybe, but not necessarily be the other things, as they are not dependent on going to the gym.

With weights, we sculpt…

I said “should be… in my view”… others can do what they want.

You know… this thread inspired me to see how I would react to weights/weight baring exercise, after 2.5 years of not being able to tolerate it… nor much else, and after my 2nd tri-set workout 10 days apart, I’m still alive to tell the tale :laughing:

=D> :laughing: knew it that someone can make sense like this hehe. with bare smilies. ( hehe )