Looking four lost Turd

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Moderator: MagsJ

Looking four lost Turd

Postby moonlight » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:51 am

Looking for user Turd. I know him as Branden, hairy blue eies, sweat skin burns easy with spots,
met him at a airport on way back from Windhoek. He wrote a book I want to return to him,
was very informative. He taught me much, but lost contact with him, he moves much. I
remember he was sad about family he found in Pakistan, the father had PTSD, after return
was hitting people in Canada said he felt blame, showed me this site when asking his
past and how he knew so much. Took me long time searching to find this place again. He
had weird poo name, but wrote on deepest knowledge. I never met someone like that
before. I last heard he was in hospital from shot helping friend quit criminal, angry that such
good man might die from helping but he may live. Not respond to emails since May. I live in
Shenzhen. He knows me, was to visit but fallen off earth. Poor but travels a lot, so don’t
know where he is if alive. I have job four him if found, enough to live good in Shenzhen for family
business, dad will hire as designer, he made good inventions in book, and should have good life
as four good men, no more wander. He was beautiful, most comfortable, but did not seem to
know, always troubled by other needs. Why all every best roam forever lost? 映月

P.S. He no longer writes on net but had friends email. Remember he wrote no eyes woman,
can’t find her anywhere in pots. Sorry if I wrote wrong, or misunderstands. English is one of
many language four me. Hope every things is safe four him. He bled first saw in airport, had
cuts and brewsers. He risks a lot helping, wish he running far four others. Hope not last to read
his books. To secretive and personal in isolated world.

Just say if he is good, where? Have him check email.
moonlight

Re: Looking four lost Turd

Postby MagsJ » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:48 pm

You lost a Turd?

I hope you find him, and find him well..
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:15 am

He's been gone from here for a long time. I'm surprised that he hasn't come back.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby MagsJ » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:20 am

He did.. made one post under some username or other.. everyone knew it was him, and he vowed.. after that one post, never to return again.. I guess that avowal made it two. :confusion-shrug:
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:21 am

Ahhh
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby Meno_ » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:09 am

I thought he went by another name back THEN.
Meno_
Philosopher

Postby moonlight » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:30 am

Sorry, VPN had to reset using wifi on american, this web place not on China web. His name is Brandon, write wrong spelling, u r correct.

I don't have his Hoanib group anymore fore contact, met few at airport hotel when return, they always going to same desolate place, and they argued on it. he hated it, said was too hot and far to keep their stuff, and bug animals, and expensive, even though he didn't pay four it. Was bittin, not stab. I found his friend from book, but he was gone when sent, and no body knows court. I don't know how bad. He had army friend, was upset to stop him. I look at Newport News and Tideswater. No burial or obituaries, but no contact on web. I don't know. Hope good.

Who is blind porsen? He wrote her hear when with me, she is hear, she Has other email. He isn't on WeChat anymore, and not on Skype, nor is jefferson volney group still working. His smokestack lightning music group gone, tried contacting mut YouTube no longer has it. Biohacking forum gone. Just everything gone. I can't find where his community moved archive besides the spot in hoanib, so only questions. Stranger and stranger more I look.

Tell him Gmail and hanmail don't work anymore.
moonlight

Postby MagsJ » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:32 am

May be he doesn't want to be found?

If he was suffering from (untreated) PTSD, why was he hanging around with rough and unsavoury types.. it wouldn't have helped his symptoms or anxiety one bit.. throwing yourself head first into the lion's den doesn't resolve such things.

The visually-impaired young lady you speak of is Maya.
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby moonlight » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:56 pm

Maya has one message long ago, talks with eyes

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=140005&start=50

He not near lions, only heard them. He was bitten by laughing dog from lion king, they though his mercury tilting telescope was water. He tried standing on mercury away from them but he lost balance, thought was poisoned when fell over, they bite hose and pump and he had to use replacement gallium, his moon pictures not as good with gallium, gallium worst with sand. He was very anger with trip, nothing went right. Sand kept blowing at nite, and so had film to screen off constantly, and people poor help with him. He has tooth mark on hand. He Don't like Africa, bit I had good safari when I went, but I had safety though. He had old truck no gun, just wrench and isolation, no phone, darkness. Lots of laughing dogs. He said fuck moon, fuck desert, fuck africa.

He may be hiding, many have his name too. Hard to find him. Maya is 2004, one post with eyes talk. He said she British, this Maya is Australian.
moonlight

Postby MagsJ » Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:10 pm

Oh yes.. it's Maia, not Maya.

I hope you find him, and I hope that when you do, that he is of more relaxed character.. it's not healthy being otherwise.
MagsJ
The Londonist

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat