James S Saint

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Moderator: MagsJ

James S Saint

Postby encode_decode » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:28 pm

I have been wondering for a while now where James is.

:-k
      Neosophi | HOME | FORUM

Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony
      (James S Saint)

It’s not that truth itself is being eroded per se, it’s that fragmental falsification appears to be increasing.
      (Anomaly654)

Mind is an ever changing dimension that is bound to reality, logic and emotion.
      (Myself)
      encode_decode
      Philosopher

Re: James S Saint

Postby Mithus » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:54 pm

Me too. I miss him here.
      ..... panta rhei .............................................
      Mithus

Postby Mitra-Sauwelios » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:37 pm

encode_decode wrote:
        I have been wondering for a while now where James is.

:-k

Uh oh... Wasn't he pretty ancient?
        Mitra-Sauwelios
        religious philosopher

Postby WendyDarling » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:39 pm

What's considered ancient these days? 90+ yrs. old.

Return JSS!
        I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
        WendyDarling
        Heroine

Postby Meno_ » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:05 pm

Mithus wrote:Me too. I miss him here.

I also miss Arminius . or maybe its not an odd coincidence that they are both missing at the same time, they appeared to share views in a very supporting manner.
        Black Sun
        Meno_
        Philosopher

Postby Zero_Sum » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:09 pm

Hope he is doing alright.
        The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
        Zero_Sum
        New World Order Enthusiast

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:22 am

He'll be back before I surpass his post count. That was his crowning achievement here, and he was pretty proud of it. Talking more shit than me is like legendary.
        You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
        Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
        http://www.innocenceproject.org/
        Mr Reasonable
        resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby Leyla » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:42 pm

Mr Reasonable wrote:He'll be back before I surpass his post count. That was his crowning achievement here, and he was pretty proud of it.

That would probably be a good description of yourself, but it's somehow sad that after all this time you don't have the slightest idea about James.
        Leyla

Postby Mitra-Sauwelios » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:07 pm

Leyla wrote:
        Mr Reasonable wrote:He'll be back before I surpass his post count. That was his crowning achievement here, and he was pretty proud of it.

That would probably be a good description of yourself, but it's somehow sad that after all this time you don't have the slightest idea about James.

This made me look for James at KTS on the off chance he was there. Don't think he is, but it turns out it's Satyr's fifty-second birthday! :mrgreen:
        Mitra-Sauwelios
        religious philosopher

Postby WendyDarling » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:16 pm

So send him a heart felt ecard. :evilfun: freakin auto correct...I hate you and the programmer who thought you up.
        I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
        WendyDarling
        Heroine

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:35 am

Leyla wrote:

Shut up bitch.
        Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
        Mr Reasonable
        resident contrarian

Postby iambiguous » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:02 pm

More to the point, how does all of this factor into, among other things...

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".

Or maybe it was something that I said.

Another objectivist bites the dust? :wink:
        He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
        Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
        iambiguous
        ILP Legend

Postby Zero_Sum » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:03 pm

I know that James was an older man [70's?] and we're all wondering if he has died passing on from this world. That's at least what me and Wendy are thinking anyways. If he has passed on from this earthly realm I hope he found peace in what this world could not offer him. We never agreed much on anything philosophically but he was an interesting man that was strong in his convictions where I respected that. RIP James S Saint.

"Death is the last greatest adventure for us all."

We younger generations will carry the torch that you dropped fighting against the New World Order James.

The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
        Zero_Sum

Postby Mithus » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:19 pm

I sincerely hope that he merely takes a break from ILP because he has something better to do than posting here.
        ..... panta rhei .............................................
        Mithus

Postby Zero_Sum » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:23 pm

Mithus wrote:I sincerely hope that he merely takes a break from ILP because he has something better to do than posting here.

That's what I thought also originally but we're talking about a man that before his disappearance was on here more than any other member concerning hours of interaction. I'm thinking it is for the worse.
        Zero_Sum

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:21 am

Is he really 70 years old?

Mr Reasonable
        resident contrarian

Postby Serendipper » Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:08 pm

Mithus wrote:I sincerely hope that he merely takes a break from ILP because he has something better to do than posting here.

From what I can tell from searching his posts, he hasn't taken a break since May 2011.
        Serendipper
        Thinker

Postby Magnus Anderson » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:10 pm

Mr Reasonable wrote:Is he really 70 years old?

Same question.
        I got a philosophy degree, I'm not upset that I can't find work as a philosopher. It was my decision, and I knew that it wasn't a money making degree, so I get money elsewhere.
        -- Mr. Reasonable
        Magnus Anderson
        Philosopher

Postby Chakra Superstar » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:31 pm

Magnus Anderson wrote:

Same question.

Probably. I thought he was in his late 60's but he could have made it to 70 by now.

It's not looking good anyway. If he was taken to hospital around the time of his last post (Jan 6th) I'd expect him to have been released by now... unless he's in a coma... or worse...

I'm also concerned about KrisWest. Her husband was very ill a little while back and Kris freaked out at the prospect of losing him. I've seen her log in recently but then she logged out without saying anything. I hope she's OK...
        Chakra Superstar
        Thinker

Postby Serendipper » Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:01 am

Chakra Superstar wrote:It's not looking good anyway. If he was taken to hospital around the time of his last post (Jan 6th) I'd expect him to have been released by now... unless he's in a coma... or worse...

Or stroke. I doubt he had much family since he spent all his time on here. How would he even get to the hospital after a cardiac event? It's a sad situation to contemplate and leaves me with some regrets.
        Serendipper
        Thinker

Postby Magnus Anderson » Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:03 am

I hope he shows up and has a good laugh at the claim that he is in his 70s and dead.

I had the impression that he is somewhere between 30 and 50 and nowhere near close to death.

Any evidence to back up your claims?
        I got a philosophy degree, I'm not upset that I can't find work as a philosopher. It was my decision, and I knew that it wasn't a money making degree, so I get money elsewhere.
        -- Mr. Reasonable
        Magnus Anderson
        Philosopher

Postby Zero_Sum » Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:18 am

That's what I've heard from others here.
        Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:19 am

Magnus Anderson wrote:I hope he shows up and has a good laugh at the claim that he is in his 70s and dead.

I had the impression that he is somewhere between 30 and 50 and nowhere near close to death.

Any evidence to back up your claims?

If I'm wrong I'm wrong but if not....
        Zero_Sum

Postby Magnus Anderson » Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:24 am

Zero_Sum wrote:

That's what I've heard from others here.

Maybe Fixed knows. Think they met once.
        -- Mr. Reasonable
        Magnus Anderson
        Philosopher

Postby Chakra Superstar » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:45 am

Fixed hasn't been here for hours.

I think he's dead. :-?
        Chakra Superstar
        Thinker

Next

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat