Great Video Games Online And Offline.

Making this thread for fans of video games, I welcome all video gaming escapists to post in this thread. I’ll start with online games that are fun to play.

First on the online list.

Rift- If you like playing fantasy games with elves and dwarves this game is pretty decent with a huge human multi player following.

Star Trek Online- If you’re a huge Star Trek nerd this is the ultimate Star Trek game out there with a huge human multiplayer following. I’m a bit biased in that I am strictly a Romulan player here.

Age Of Conan: Saga Of Zarath

My review: The game has high graphics and much game dialogue reminiscent to the comic books it is based off concerning Conan The Barbarian. That is what I liked about this game.

What I hated about this game is that the difficulty of it is so much that it makes it unplayable and unsatisfying. If you make a game too hard to play it becomes un-enjoyable.

Such a waste as I really like the comic books and movies.

Star Wars Old Republic

If you’re a huge Star Wars fan this game is pretty fun with great graphics, dialogue, and character intrigue. Has a huge human multi player following. That’s what I like about this game.

What I don’t like about this game is that it is hard to advance in it without paying a lot of real money.

As usual the empire is the best and all those damn rebel scum should die by a firing squad of elite guard of storm troopers, being biased here of course.