Great Video Games Online And Offline.

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Moderator: MagsJ

Great Video Games Online And Offline.

Postby Zero_Sum » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:10 am

Making this thread for fans of video games, I welcome all video gaming escapists to post in this thread. I'll start with online games that are fun to play.

First on the online list.

Rift- If you like playing fantasy games with elves and dwarves this game is pretty decent with a huge human multi player following.

Star Trek Online- If you're a huge Star Trek nerd this is the ultimate Star Trek game out there with a huge human multiplayer following. I'm a bit biased in that I am strictly a Romulan player here.

The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
Zero_Sum
New World Order Enthusiast

Re: Great Video Games Online And Offline.

Postby Zero_Sum » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:20 am

Age Of Conan: Saga Of Zarath

My review: The game has high graphics and much game dialogue reminiscent to the comic books it is based off concerning Conan The Barbarian. That is what I liked about this game.

What I hated about this game is that the difficulty of it is so much that it makes it unplayable and unsatisfying. If you make a game too hard to play it becomes un-enjoyable.

Such a waste as I really like the comic books and movies.

Last edited by Zero_Sum on Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
Zero_Sum

Re: Great Video Games Online And Offline.

Postby Zero_Sum » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:26 am

Star Wars Old Republic

If you're a huge Star Wars fan this game is pretty fun with great graphics, dialogue, and character intrigue. Has a huge human multi player following. That's what I like about this game.

What I don't like about this game is that it is hard to advance in it without paying a lot of real money.

As usual the empire is the best and all those damn rebel scum should die by a firing squad of elite guard of storm troopers, being biased here of course.

Zero_Sum

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat