Illness of the stomach

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Moderator: MagsJ

Illness of the stomach

Postby URUZ » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:15 am

This forum site makes me sick. It is physically distressing to be here for more than roughly 8-10 seconds. I find my stomach contorting with too much acid or bile or perhaps muscle spasms, for I’ve grown no longer able to feel any sense of outrage at the sheer unimaginable and unapologetic whoredom of idiocy that ILP represents. One does not look with pity or hatred upon a dung heap. But one does turn away instinctively from a dung heap out of disgust that is felt somewhere down in the bowels, if one makes the error of lingering too long nearby the rotted feces.
EIHWAZ PERTHO NAUTHIZ

ANSUZ
URUZ
Philosopher

Re: Illness of the stomach

Postby Mitra-Sauwelios » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:12 am

Zoot Allures wrote:"or, in the improved language of VO, things struggle for their values."- urgod (in a previous post)

and now:

"... at the sheer unimaginable and unapologetic whoredom of idiocy that ILP represents. One does not look with pity or hatred upon a dung heap."- urgod

*ahem*

that's the wrong attitude for a VOist, pal. all things struggle for their values (hey you said it, not me), and yet you demonstrate very little tolerance for other valuers.

a re-evaluation of VO's valuation of values would be invaluable, i think.

i'm gonna eat my mcdonalds value meal right now, and while i do, i want you to think about that.
Mitra-Sauwelios
religious philosopher

Postby URUZ » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:31 am

Stop being a fucking retard.
EIHWAZ PERTHO NAUTHIZ

ANSUZ
URUZ
Philosopher

Postby Zero_Sum » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:31 am

Take an anti- acid tablet or make yourself vomit.
The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
Zero_Sum
New World Order Enthusiast

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:43 am

Have you considered growing a pair? That might help.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby URUZ » Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:17 am

I am the only one around here who has any.
EIHWAZ PERTHO NAUTHIZ

ANSUZ
URUZ
Philosopher

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:30 pm

Ovaries?
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Zero_Sum » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:53 pm

Mr Reasonable wrote:Ovaries?

I certainly hope not.
The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
Zero_Sum

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:03 am

Seems like he's on his period. It may be ovaries.

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:04 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:Seems like he's on his period. It may be ovaries.

But he's a he right, how is that even possible?
Zero_Sum

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:09 am

Science.

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:11 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:Science.

Man you must be midnight toking right now. :-"
Zero_Sum

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:45 am

Nah.

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:45 am

It's like 1:45am.

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:02 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:It's like 1:45am.

Whatever time it was or is now I'm still going with under the influence of something as I can't imagine how anybody could write some of the things you did without being under such. I'm going to go with it as a gut feeling.
Zero_Sum

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:39 am

Never trust your gut man. That's a sucker's game.

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:58 pm

Mr Reasonable wrote:Never trust your gut man. That's a sucker's game.

???
Zero_Sum

Postby Arcturus Descending » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:26 pm

UrGod wrote:This forum site makes me sick. It is physically distressing to be here for more than roughly 8-10 seconds. I find my stomach contorting with too much acid or bile or perhaps muscle spasms, for I’ve grown no longer able to feel any sense of outrage at the sheer unimaginable and unapologetic whoredom of idiocy that ILP represents. One does not look with pity or hatred upon a dung heap. But one does turn away instinctively from a dung heap out of disgust that is felt somewhere down in the bowels, if one makes the error of lingering too long nearby the rotted feces.

http://pioneerthinking.com/remedies-for-stomach-pain

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/ev ... resist-why

Hope it helps. :evilfun:
“How can a bird that is born for joy
Sit in a cage and sing?”
― William Blake

“Little Fly
Thy summers play,
My thoughtless hand
Has brush'd away.

Am not I
A fly like thee?
Or art not thou
A man like me?

For I dance
And drink & sing:
Till some blind hand
Shall brush my wing.

If thought is life
And strength & breath:
And the want
Of thought is death;

Then am I
A happy fly,
If I live,
Or if I die”
― William Blake, Songs of Innocence and of Experience

“No bird soars too high if he soars with his own wings.”
― William Blake
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:12 am

Zero_Sum wrote:

???

What's so complicated about that? There are people who make calculated decisions based on observable data, and there are people who go with their gut. Age old debate. Should passion be the slave or reason? Or vice versa? I'm on the passion being the slave of reason side of it. I think it's better to think and understand first and then passionately pursue the goal than it is to feel something passionately and then try to reason your way to making it the case.

Does that make sense?

It's like that Plato or Aristotle bit about the chariot and the horses and all that shit.

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:12 am

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Zero_Sum » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:22 pm

Mr Reasonable wrote:
Zero_Sum wrote:

???

What's so complicated about that? There are people who make calculated decisions based on observable data, and there are people who go with their gut. Age old debate. Should passion be the slave or reason? Or vice versa? I'm on the passion being the slave of reason side of it. I think it's better to think and understand first and then passionately pursue the goal than it is to feel something passionately and then try to reason your way to making it the case.

Does that make sense?

It's like that Plato or Aristotle bit about the chariot and the horses and all that shit.

Not exactly what I meant either.
Zero_Sum

Postby Fixed Cross » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:28 am

UrGod wrote:This forum site makes me sick. It is physically distressing to be here for more than roughly 8-10 seconds. I find my stomach contorting with too much acid or bile or perhaps muscle spasms, for I’ve grown no longer able to feel any sense of outrage at the sheer unimaginable and unapologetic whoredom of idiocy that ILP represents. One does not look with pity or hatred upon a dung heap. But one does turn away instinctively from a dung heap out of disgust that is felt somewhere down in the bowels, if one makes the error of lingering too long nearby the rotted feces.

feel better

Before the Light - Tree of Life
The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper

Postby iambiguous » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:57 am

An objectivist and a Kid!

Unless of course I'm wrong. :wink:
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
iambiguous
ILP Legend

Postby Zero_Sum » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:39 am

Have you tried a laxative yet?
Zero_Sum

Postby iambiguous » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:01 am

Zero_Sum wrote:Have you tried a laxative yet?

On the other hand, it takes one to know one. :wink:
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
iambiguous
ILP Legend

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat