My Surrogate Activities.

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Moderator: MagsJ

Re: My Surrogate Activities.

Postby Zero_Sum » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:42 pm

Zero_Sum
Machiavellian Negator, Absurdist, And Cynic

Location: United States- Financial And Commercial Corporate Feudal Oligarchic Empire/Gulag Of Wallstreet.

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:18 pm

"The condition of man... is a condition of war of everyone against everyone."

"I put for the general inclination of all mankind, a perpetual and restless desire of power after power, that ceaseth only in death."

-Thomas Hobbes-

"History is a set of lies agreed upon." - Napoleon Bonaparte

“To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.”― Marquis de Sade

“Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.”
― Robert A. Heinlein

"Republicans are red and democrats are blue, neither political party gives a flying fuck about you." - Unknown Origin

“In the architecture of their life some may display Potemkin happiness in view of hiding the dark features of their fair weather relationship, preferring to set up a window dressing of fake satisfaction rather than being rejected as emotional outcasts." Erik Pevernagie
Zero_Sum

Location: United States- Financial And Commercial Corporate Feudal Oligarchic Empire/Gulag Of Wallstreet.

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:31 pm

"I put for the general inclination of all mankind, a perpetual and restless desire of power after power, that ceaseth only in death."

-Thomas Hobbes-

“To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.”― Marquis de Sade

“Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.”
― Robert A. Heinlein

"Republicans are red and democrats are blue, neither political party gives a flying fuck about you." - Unknown Origin

“In the architecture of their life some may display Potemkin happiness in view of hiding the dark features of their fair weather relationship, preferring to set up a window dressing of fake satisfaction rather than being rejected as emotional outcasts." Erik Pevernagie
Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:31 pm

-Thomas Hobbes-

― Robert A. Heinlein

Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:57 pm

-Thomas Hobbes-

― Robert A. Heinlein

Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:57 pm

-Thomas Hobbes-

― Robert A. Heinlein

Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:41 pm

-Thomas Hobbes-

― Robert A. Heinlein

Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:49 pm

-Thomas Hobbes-

― Robert A. Heinlein

Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:25 pm

-Thomas Hobbes-

― Robert A. Heinlein

Zero_Sum

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:48 pm

So your surrogate activities consist solely of posting angsty, angry music videos?
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby Zero_Sum » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:19 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:So your surrogate activities consist solely of posting angsty, angry music videos?

Sometimes, yes. Next question.

-Thomas Hobbes-

― Robert A. Heinlein

Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:08 am

-Thomas Hobbes-

― Robert A. Heinlein

Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:37 am

-Thomas Hobbes-

― Robert A. Heinlein

Zero_Sum

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:27 am

Do you feel alone alot?
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Zero_Sum » Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:46 pm

Mr Reasonable wrote:Do you feel alone alot?

No, not really. I hang out with Wendy at home and coworkers from work.

When I am alone I'm very comfortable in my own skin.

-Thomas Hobbes-

― Robert A. Heinlein

Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:13 pm

-Thomas Hobbes-

― Robert A. Heinlein

Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:27 pm

-Thomas Hobbes-

― Robert A. Heinlein

Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:04 am

-Thomas Hobbes-

― Robert A. Heinlein

Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:34 am

-Thomas Hobbes-

― Robert A. Heinlein

Zero_Sum

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:36 pm

Seas of cheese and frizzle fry were the only 2 good primus albums. Everything after that was made for college hipsters.

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Zero_Sum » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:16 pm

-Thomas Hobbes-

― Robert A. Heinlein

Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:28 pm

Mr Reasonable wrote:Seas of cheese and frizzle fry were the only 2 good primus albums. Everything after that was made for college hipsters.

-Thomas Hobbes-

― Robert A. Heinlein

Zero_Sum

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:40 pm

That's after they went pop. Big brown beaver is college kid music.

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:30 am

-Thomas Hobbes-

― Robert A. Heinlein

Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:44 am

-Thomas Hobbes-

― Robert A. Heinlein

Zero_Sum

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat