My Surrogate Activities.

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Moderator: MagsJ

Re: My Surrogate Activities.

Postby Zero_Sum » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:14 pm

The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
Zero_Sum
New World Order Enthusiast

Postby Zero_Sum » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:30 pm

The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:15 pm

Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:04 pm

Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:20 am

Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:27 am

Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:00 am

Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:05 am

Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:32 pm

Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:44 pm

Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:05 am

Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:20 am

Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:05 am

Zero_Sum

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:07 am

You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby Zero_Sum » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:57 pm

Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:35 am

Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:20 am

Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:25 am

Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:32 am

Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:29 am

Zero_Sum

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:12 am

I saw white zombie once when they toured with reverend horton heat. Then I saw just rob zombie when he was touring with korn.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby Zero_Sum » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:26 pm

Mr Reasonable wrote:I saw white zombie once when they toured with reverend horton heat. Then I saw just rob zombie when he was touring with korn.

Yeah, the Rob is pretty cool even after all these years.
Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:27 pm

Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:42 pm

Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:10 pm

Weird combination, I like it though. Too bad she doesn't do heavy metal in real life. :P

Zero_Sum

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat