My Surrogate Activities.

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Moderator: MagsJ

Re: My Surrogate Activities.

Postby Gloominary » Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:49 am

Gloominary
Philosopher

Postby Gloominary » Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:54 am

Gloominary
Philosopher

Postby Gloominary » Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:58 am

Gloominary
Philosopher

Postby Gloominary » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:03 am

Gloominary
Philosopher

Postby Gloominary » Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:22 am

Last edited by Gloominary on Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gloominary
Philosopher

Postby Zero_Sum » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:10 am

The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
Zero_Sum
New World Order Enthusiast

Postby Zero_Sum » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:26 am

The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:57 am

Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:04 am

Zero_Sum

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:15 am

Saw Lynyrd Skynyrd with Ted Nugent in like 1993 or 94.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby Zero_Sum » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:23 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:Saw Lynyrd Skynyrd with Ted Nugent in like 1993 or 94.

Both are cool.

Zero_Sum

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:27 am

He shot a flaming arrow into his speakers at that show.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Zero_Sum » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:34 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:He shot a flaming arrow into his speakers at that show.

Video or it didn't happen.
Zero_Sum

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:37 am

There were no smartphones back then. A cell phone came in a big leather bag and only the rich people had them...and even then there were no cameras attached to them. Cameras had film in those days. I do have a ticket stub somewhere around here. Lemme see if I can find it.

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:38 am

Nope. It's in a bag of ticket stubs in a box in a storage unit.

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Zero_Sum » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:44 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:Nope. It's in a bag of ticket stubs in a box in a storage unit.

Not even those giant video recorders you use to carry on your shoulders? Damn, I would of liked to see Ted Nugent do that.
Zero_Sum

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:51 am

There's some grainy youtube videos of him doing it elsewhere at least.

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Zero_Sum » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:26 pm

Mr Reasonable wrote:There's some grainy youtube videos of him doing it elsewhere at least.

I will have to check that out.
Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:27 pm

Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:08 pm

Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:48 am

Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:32 am

Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:46 am

Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:55 pm

Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:03 pm

Zero_Sum

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat