My Surrogate Activities.

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Moderator: MagsJ

Re: My Surrogate Activities.

Postby Zero_Sum » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:42 pm

Zero_Sum
New World Order Enthusiast

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:18 pm

The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:31 pm

The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:31 pm

Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:57 pm

Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:57 pm

Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:41 pm

Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:49 pm

Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:25 pm

Zero_Sum

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:48 pm

So your surrogate activities consist solely of posting angsty, angry music videos?
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby Zero_Sum » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:19 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:So your surrogate activities consist solely of posting angsty, angry music videos?

Sometimes, yes. Next question.
Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:08 am

Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:37 am

Zero_Sum

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:27 am

Do you feel alone alot?
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Zero_Sum » Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:46 pm

Mr Reasonable wrote:Do you feel alone alot?

No, not really. I hang out with Wendy at home and coworkers from work.

When I am alone I'm very comfortable in my own skin.
Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:13 pm

Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:27 pm

Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:04 am

Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:34 am

Zero_Sum

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:36 pm

Seas of cheese and frizzle fry were the only 2 good primus albums. Everything after that was made for college hipsters.

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Zero_Sum » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:16 pm

Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:28 pm

Mr Reasonable wrote:Seas of cheese and frizzle fry were the only 2 good primus albums. Everything after that was made for college hipsters.

Zero_Sum

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:40 pm

That's after they went pop. Big brown beaver is college kid music.

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:30 am

Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:44 am

Zero_Sum

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat