"Short Videos. Big Ideas."-prageru.com

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Moderator: MagsJ

"Short Videos. Big Ideas."-prageru.com

Postby WendyDarling » Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:33 pm

https://www.prageru.com/courses/political-science/immigrants-dont-vote-what-you-fled

PragerU.com's mission:
We take the best ideas from the best minds and distill them down to five focused minutes. We then add graphics and animation to create the most persuasive, entertaining, and educational case possible for the values that have made America and the West the source of so much liberty and wealth. These values are Judeo-Christian at their core and include the concepts of freedom of speech, a free press, free markets and a strong military to protect and project those values.

Of course, YouTube is trying to restrict conservative videos from the mainstream, trying to keep the young...dumb. I'm not too keen on the momentum being powered by Judeo-Christian based ideals when that front is very hypocritical, but I have no qualms with the listed freedoms and military of the West as their focal points in preserving the United States.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat