Random thought junkfolder!

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Moderator: MagsJ

Random thought junkfolder!

Postby mannequin01 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:12 pm

we earn the realization of mortality by coming to terms with the capacity for doing.
mannequin01

Re: Random thought junkfolder!

Postby mannequin01 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:36 pm

You know feminism is having a massive impact when you see white nationalists dating outside of their race..
mannequin01

Postby mannequin01 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:17 am

Some men are really just happy with just eating and going to the gym.
mannequin01

Postby mannequin01 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:14 pm

You can discover the meaning of your life by how you respond to fear.
mannequin01

Postby MagsJ » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:39 pm

mannequin01 wrote:You know feminism is having a massive impact when you see white nationalists dating outside of their race..

..outside of the human race? What! they're dating animals? :o

We are all not as different as everyone thinks.. the differences are mainly terrain-based, but nothing more than that.
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby mannequin01 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:54 am

outside of the human race? What! they're dating animals? :o

We are all not as different as everyone thinks.. the differences are mainly terrain-based, but nothing more than that

It will not be long until modern humans are dating animals, in fact I'm sure it's already taking place, keeping in mind said animals continue to seek their own, only these particular humans are forcing their condition upon the animals, a mixture of delusional and environmental illusion.

With that said you fail to comprehend what i am saying, you have a typical modern attitude of trivialization of human race, your desperate attempt to unify all races into one and ignore distinct characteristics as a representation of a biological legacy which has taking millions of years to form. To imply that it is just environmental and not understand the bigger picture is quite frankly laughable. However, you are not doing it with deceptive intent but rather obliviousness.

If it is not clear to you as of yet, whether it be here or elsewhere, my kind are on the rise.
mannequin01

Postby mannequin01 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:04 am

In this particular time period, I see it that the European child is moving through an age that will potentially trigger its rebirth into a binding connection to that which it once was.

The recent past of worshiping an absolute lingers, and will be heavily sought to deal with what's yet to come. In the event of child birth in the modern age, i have concluded three possible outcomes to such event, either the child returns to a lesser depth and worships an eternal absolute, which cultivates the weaker form of its existing self, or born into hedonism, where the self is dead and manifests destruction, or returns to a greater depth of natural organization and seeks to dominate the earth by natural law.
mannequin01

Postby mannequin01 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:58 am

In the mind of the natural selector with the will to power, the world is a stage, a godless platform of natural phenomenon where one is to create that which they will then attempt to manage it's impact.
mannequin01

Postby Arcturus Descending » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:28 pm

mannequin01 wrote:we earn the realization of mortality by coming to terms with the capacity for doing.

I agree with this, mannequin. It is all so true to me.
We also earn that realization by *not doing* at times but rather by just flowing through our *being* of contentment ~~ or even by allowing the *being* of discontentment.
SAPERE AUDE!

If I thought that everything I did was determined by my circumstancse and my psychological condition, I would feel trapped.

What we take ourselves to be doing when we think about what is the case or how we should act is something that cannot be reconciled with a reductive naturalism, for reasons distinct from those that entail the irreducibility of consciousness. It is not merely the subjectivity of thought but its capacity to transcend subjectivity and to discover what is objectively the case that presents a problem....Thought and reasoning are correct or incorrect in virtue of something independent of the thinker's beliefs, and even independent of the community of thinkers to which he belongs.

Thomas Nagel

I learn as I write!
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker

Postby mannequin01 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:46 am

What a devastating blow it was upon the assumed legacy of intrinsic female chastity that the advancement of camera technology took place around the same time of the sexual revolution.
mannequin01

Postby mannequin01 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:59 pm

The modern woman glorifies the sexual assets of other women as an indirect resistance to her need for male dominance, attempting to establish secure ground of self worth through gender relation, to the point of self deception often leading to a cultural lesbianism.
mannequin01

Postby mannequin01 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:16 am

People are always shocked when the grim reaper makes no exceptions regarding race, gender or sexuality.
mannequin01

Postby MagsJ » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:54 am

mannequin01 wrote:..you fail to comprehend what i am saying, you have a typical modern attitude of trivialization of human race, your desperate attempt to unify all races into one

I did? :-?

The differences are terrain and (obviously) culturally based, which accounts for the various nations that rose (and fell) globally.. over time.

..and ignore distinct characteristics as a representation of a biological legacy which has taking millions of years to form. To imply that it is just environmental and not understand the bigger picture is quite frankly laughable. However, you are not doing it with deceptive intent but rather obliviousness.

You obviously don't understand what 'terrain-based' means in terms of the evolution of differing nations, because if you did.. you would know that those terrain-based implications are what brought about the differing characteristics in those differing nations i.e. diversification over time.

If it is not clear to you as of yet, whether it be here or elsewhere, my kind are on the rise.

..and therein lies the problem with the current state of humanity.. one lot always wanting to rule over the other... how very dull and unimaginative. Not only has it been done to death, but it has also been proven to be the wrong path to take, but then again.. how smart are your kind? Who are your kind?
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby surreptitious75 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:09 am

Homo sapiens originally came from Africa and all modern humans are directly descended from them
So the differences that exist within the human race [ there is only one ] are not genetic but cultural
A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE : IT DOES NOT WORK UNLESS IT IS OPEN
surreptitious75

Postby mannequin01 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:47 pm

The increasing presence of lad culture is a growing resistance to female societal dominance, men utilize excessive consumption with a loud expression as a way of brute forcing their way through imposed limitations and pressures, a sexual play of reclaiming manhood bordering the boundaries of a controlled outlet. Women will try to morph the rape culture concept with lad culture as a way of trying to tame it then stamp it out as a way to divide the men and channel their attention towards women forcing empathy or to push them inwards where they are abandoned to the periphery.
mannequin01

Postby Jakob » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:05 am

For behold, all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals
Jakob
ILP Legend

Postby MagsJ » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:37 am

mannequin01 wrote:The increasing presence of lad culture is a growing resistance to female societal dominance, men utilize excessive consumption with a loud expression as a way of brute forcing their way through imposed limitations and pressures, a sexual play of reclaiming manhood bordering the boundaries of a controlled outlet. Women will try to morph the rape culture concept with lad culture as a way of trying to tame it then stamp it out as a way to divide the men and channel their attention towards women forcing empathy or to push them inwards where they are abandoned to the periphery.

Who [i]are[/] these people you keep speaking of?
MagsJ
The Londonist

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat