What would an actual party of ILP look like?

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Re: What would an actual party of ILP look like?

Postby Artimas » Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:14 pm

I would imagine it to be something like this. Perhaps both inside and extending outside for a balance of thought and discussion/preference. There would be wine and cannabis, low volume music to discuss to, elegant furniture and a 'reserved' type theme.
Attachments
DCB55AC5-875F-4C31-85F6-7FED4B2FE8D5.jpeg
DCB55AC5-875F-4C31-85F6-7FED4B2FE8D5.jpeg (208.62 KiB) Viewed 2517 times

Even nothing, is something.
If one is to live balanced with expectations, then one must learn to appreciate the negative as well, to respect darkness in its own home.

All smoke fades, as do all delicate mirrors shatter.

"My ancestors are smiling on me, Imperials. Can you say the same?"

"Science Fiction today ~ Science Fact tomorrow"

Change is inevitable, it can only be delayed or sped up. Choose wisely.

Truth is pain, and pain is gain.


Image Image
User avatar
Artimas
Emancipator of ignorance and also Chameleon upon the stars
 
Posts: 3773
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:47 pm
Location: Earth, Milky Way

Re: What would an actual party of ILP look like?

Postby Faust » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:43 pm

original.jpg
original.jpg (241.05 KiB) Viewed 2499 times
User avatar
Faust
Unrequited Lover of Wisdom
 
Posts: 16850
Joined: Sat May 21, 2005 6:47 pm

Re: What would an actual party of ILP look like?

Postby MagsJ » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:01 pm

Like this:

8195812_1_orig.jpg
8195812_1_orig.jpg (114.63 KiB) Viewed 2493 times


IMG_9991.JPG
IMG_9991.JPG (201.08 KiB) Viewed 2493 times
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get that time back, and I may need it for something at some point in time. Wait! What?

--MagsJ
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist
 
Posts: 18705
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: London, NC1

Re: What would an actual party of ILP look like?

Postby MagsJ » Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:59 am

Same place as in my prior post, different days..

45552768092_273cabaee1_b.jpg
45552768092_273cabaee1_b.jpg (206.54 KiB) Viewed 2471 times


3512322_1_orig.jpg
3512322_1_orig.jpg (132.3 KiB) Viewed 2471 times
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get that time back, and I may need it for something at some point in time. Wait! What?

--MagsJ
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist
 
Posts: 18705
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: London, NC1

Re: What would an actual party of ILP look like?

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:48 am

I'd put some acid in the punch bowl.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 25948
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: What would an actual party of ILP look like?

Postby Artimas » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:59 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:I'd put some acid in the punch bowl.


Hell yeah. My man.

Even nothing, is something.
If one is to live balanced with expectations, then one must learn to appreciate the negative as well, to respect darkness in its own home.

All smoke fades, as do all delicate mirrors shatter.

"My ancestors are smiling on me, Imperials. Can you say the same?"

"Science Fiction today ~ Science Fact tomorrow"

Change is inevitable, it can only be delayed or sped up. Choose wisely.

Truth is pain, and pain is gain.


Image Image
User avatar
Artimas
Emancipator of ignorance and also Chameleon upon the stars
 
Posts: 3773
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:47 pm
Location: Earth, Milky Way

Re: What would an actual party of ILP look like?

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:15 am

A lot of it.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 25948
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: What would an actual party of ILP look like?

Postby Faust » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:54 am

Can you actually still get acid?
User avatar
Faust
Unrequited Lover of Wisdom
 
Posts: 16850
Joined: Sat May 21, 2005 6:47 pm

Re: What would an actual party of ILP look like?

Postby MagsJ » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:29 am

Isn't it now called liquid MDMA or Mandy for short?
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get that time back, and I may need it for something at some point in time. Wait! What?

--MagsJ
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist
 
Posts: 18705
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: London, NC1

Re: What would an actual party of ILP look like?

Postby Artimas » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:35 pm

MagsJ wrote:Isn't it now called liquid MDMA or Mandy for short?


No that’s molly, a different drug. Lsd is extracted from a mold that grows on rye, the mold ergotamine which causes gangrene as well.

You can still get lsd but I can’t say there are more good sources than bad. Always use a drug test and always keep in mind, if it’s bitter it’s a spitter. Real acid has no taste, no smell, no color. It is harmless other than causing hppd, be wary of your genetics as well as psychedelics in general may bring disorders out, psychotic mental disorders.

Molly however, mdma, is the drug in ecstasy, now they have isolated mdma and it’s just called molly.
When pressed into pill form (ecstasy) it is usually paired with a filler and a base, base being another drug usually like speed, lsd, cocaine, etc. molly is mdma in its purer form, no base or additives unless the manufacturer cuts it.

Even nothing, is something.
If one is to live balanced with expectations, then one must learn to appreciate the negative as well, to respect darkness in its own home.

All smoke fades, as do all delicate mirrors shatter.

"My ancestors are smiling on me, Imperials. Can you say the same?"

"Science Fiction today ~ Science Fact tomorrow"

Change is inevitable, it can only be delayed or sped up. Choose wisely.

Truth is pain, and pain is gain.


Image Image
User avatar
Artimas
Emancipator of ignorance and also Chameleon upon the stars
 
Posts: 3773
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:47 pm
Location: Earth, Milky Way

Re: What would an actual party of ILP look like?

Postby MagsJ » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:58 pm

Artimas wrote:
MagsJ wrote:Isn't it now called liquid MDMA or Mandy for short?


No that’s molly, a different drug. Lsd is extracted from a mold that grows on rye, the mold ergotamine which causes gangrene as well.

You can still get lsd but I can’t say there are more good sources than bad. Always use a drug test and always keep in mind, if it’s bitter it’s a spitter. Real acid has no taste, no smell, no color. It is harmless other than causing hppd, be wary of your genetics as well as psychedelics in general may bring disorders out, psychotic mental disorders.

Molly however, mdma, is the drug in ecstasy, now they have isolated mdma and it’s just called molly.
When pressed into pill form (ecstasy) it is usually paired with a filler and a base, base being another drug usually like speed, lsd, cocaine, etc. molly is mdma in its purer form, no base or additives unless the manufacturer cuts it.

One and the same, it seems.. y'all say molly, we say mandy. Not something I know anything about in RT.. if you know what I mean. :P
MDMA (3,4-Methylenedioxymethamphetamine), also known as Ecstasy (abbreviated E, X, or XTC), molly (U.S.), or mandy (U.K.), is a psychoactive drug with stimulant and psychedelic effects that is primarily used as a recreational drug.

Slang for MDMA. "Mandy" is a powder form of the drug ecstacy. Is often preferred to ecstasy pills as MDMA is pure, whilst ecstasy pills are often adulterated. It is a popular drug amongst ravers and people who do not trust the purity of pills, and ecstasy in general has always been associated, often by the police and government, with the underground dance music scene.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get that time back, and I may need it for something at some point in time. Wait! What?

--MagsJ
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist
 
Posts: 18705
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: London, NC1

Re: What would an actual party of ILP look like?

Postby Artimas » Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:48 pm

MagsJ wrote:
Artimas wrote:
MagsJ wrote:Isn't it now called liquid MDMA or Mandy for short?


No that’s molly, a different drug. Lsd is extracted from a mold that grows on rye, the mold ergotamine which causes gangrene as well.

You can still get lsd but I can’t say there are more good sources than bad. Always use a drug test and always keep in mind, if it’s bitter it’s a spitter. Real acid has no taste, no smell, no color. It is harmless other than causing hppd, be wary of your genetics as well as psychedelics in general may bring disorders out, psychotic mental disorders.

Molly however, mdma, is the drug in ecstasy, now they have isolated mdma and it’s just called molly.
When pressed into pill form (ecstasy) it is usually paired with a filler and a base, base being another drug usually like speed, lsd, cocaine, etc. molly is mdma in its purer form, no base or additives unless the manufacturer cuts it.

One and the same, it seems.. y'all say molly, we say mandy. Not something I know anything about in RT.. if you know what I mean. :P
MDMA (3,4-Methylenedioxymethamphetamine), also known as Ecstasy (abbreviated E, X, or XTC), molly (U.S.), or mandy (U.K.), is a psychoactive drug with stimulant and psychedelic effects that is primarily used as a recreational drug.

Slang for MDMA. "Mandy" is a powder form of the drug ecstacy. Is often preferred to ecstasy pills as MDMA is pure, whilst ecstasy pills are often adulterated. It is a popular drug amongst ravers and people who do not trust the purity of pills, and ecstasy in general has always been associated, often by the police and government, with the underground dance music scene.


Yeah it is interesting how language differentiates by diversity of culture.. something all of us need to pay attention to fiercely, to avoid any and all confusions.

It’s a pretty fun drug but like everything, moderation is key and only should be done a certain amount of times per year or couple of years, id say. It’s a fun party and sex drug pretty much, releases seratonin.

Even nothing, is something.
If one is to live balanced with expectations, then one must learn to appreciate the negative as well, to respect darkness in its own home.

All smoke fades, as do all delicate mirrors shatter.

"My ancestors are smiling on me, Imperials. Can you say the same?"

"Science Fiction today ~ Science Fact tomorrow"

Change is inevitable, it can only be delayed or sped up. Choose wisely.

Truth is pain, and pain is gain.


Image Image
User avatar
Artimas
Emancipator of ignorance and also Chameleon upon the stars
 
Posts: 3773
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:47 pm
Location: Earth, Milky Way

Re: What would an actual party of ILP look like?

Postby Arcturus Descending » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:24 pm

Faust wrote:
original.jpg


That is very funny and I can imagine it some years back. I can also imagine the same "kid" within you guys as you are now.

But, pray tell, where are the females?
"Look closely. The beautiful may be small."


"Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing admiration and awe, the oftener and more steadily we reflect on them: the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me."


“Whereas the beautiful is limited, the sublime is limitless, so that the mind in the presence of the sublime, attempting to imagine what it cannot, has pain in the failure but pleasure in contemplating the immensity of the attempt.”

Immanuel Kant
User avatar
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker
 
Posts: 15578
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:15 pm
Location: A state of unknowing

Re: What would an actual party of ILP look like?

Postby barbarianhorde » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:08 pm

Good call guys. Acid punch will resolve much of the potential roadblocks to success.

mad-tea-party-part-duh.jpg
mad-tea-party-part-duh.jpg (61.68 KiB) Viewed 2375 times
It is true that liberty is precious; so precious that it must be carefully rationed.
~ Владимир Ильич Ульянов Ленин

THE HORNED ONE
User avatar
barbarianhorde
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2453
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:26 pm

Re: What would an actual party of ILP look like?

Postby barbarianhorde » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:00 pm

Re: What would an actual party of ILP look like?

https://youtu.be/eVLVQxdGmvk?t=37
It is true that liberty is precious; so precious that it must be carefully rationed.
~ Владимир Ильич Ульянов Ленин

THE HORNED ONE
User avatar
barbarianhorde
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2453
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:26 pm

Re: What would an actual party of ILP look like?

Postby MagsJ » Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:01 am

Artimas wrote:Yeah it is interesting how language differentiates by diversity of culture.. something all of us need to pay attention to fiercely, to avoid any and all confusions.

It’s a pretty fun drug but like everything, moderation is key and only should be done a certain amount of times per year or couple of years, id say. It’s a fun party and sex drug pretty much, releases seratonin.

Not my scene, but some folks I've met over the years take it daily, and confided that they can't get through their days without being on something.. a few drinks, and I'm good to go. :D
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get that time back, and I may need it for something at some point in time. Wait! What?

--MagsJ
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist
 
Posts: 18705
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: London, NC1

Re: What would an actual party of ILP look like?

Postby barbarianhorde » Fri May 17, 2019 6:34 pm

It is true that liberty is precious; so precious that it must be carefully rationed.
~ Владимир Ильич Ульянов Ленин

THE HORNED ONE
User avatar
barbarianhorde
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2453
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:26 pm

Previous

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users