What would an actual party of ILP look like?

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Re: What would an actual party of ILP look like?

Postby Artimas » Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:14 pm

I would imagine it to be something like this. Perhaps both inside and extending outside for a balance of thought and discussion/preference. There would be wine and cannabis, low volume music to discuss to, elegant furniture and a 'reserved' type theme.
Attachments
DCB55AC5-875F-4C31-85F6-7FED4B2FE8D5.jpeg
DCB55AC5-875F-4C31-85F6-7FED4B2FE8D5.jpeg (208.62 KiB) Viewed 2517 times

Even nothing, is something.
If one is to live balanced with expectations, then one must learn to appreciate the negative as well, to respect darkness in its own home.

All smoke fades, as do all delicate mirrors shatter.

"My ancestors are smiling on me, Imperials. Can you say the same?"

"Science Fiction today ~ Science Fact tomorrow"

Change is inevitable, it can only be delayed or sped up. Choose wisely.

Truth is pain, and pain is gain.

Image Image
Artimas
Emancipator of ignorance and also Chameleon upon the stars

Postby Faust » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:43 pm

original.jpg
original.jpg (241.05 KiB) Viewed 2499 times
Faust
Unrequited Lover of Wisdom

Postby MagsJ » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:01 pm

Like this:

8195812_1_orig.jpg
8195812_1_orig.jpg (114.63 KiB) Viewed 2493 times

IMG_9991.JPG
IMG_9991.JPG (201.08 KiB) Viewed 2493 times
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get that time back, and I may need it for something at some point in time. Wait! What?

--MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby MagsJ » Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:59 am

Same place as in my prior post, different days..

45552768092_273cabaee1_b.jpg
45552768092_273cabaee1_b.jpg (206.54 KiB) Viewed 2471 times

3512322_1_orig.jpg
3512322_1_orig.jpg (132.3 KiB) Viewed 2471 times

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get that time back, and I may need it for something at some point in time. Wait! What?

--MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:48 am

I'd put some acid in the punch bowl.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby Artimas » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:59 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:I'd put some acid in the punch bowl.

Hell yeah. My man.

If one is to live balanced with expectations, then one must learn to appreciate the negative as well, to respect darkness in its own home.

Image Image
Artimas

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:15 am

A lot of it.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby Faust » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:54 am

Can you actually still get acid?
Faust
Unrequited Lover of Wisdom

Postby MagsJ » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:29 am

Isn't it now called liquid MDMA or Mandy for short?

--MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby Artimas » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:35 pm

MagsJ wrote:Isn't it now called liquid MDMA or Mandy for short?

No that’s molly, a different drug. Lsd is extracted from a mold that grows on rye, the mold ergotamine which causes gangrene as well.

You can still get lsd but I can’t say there are more good sources than bad. Always use a drug test and always keep in mind, if it’s bitter it’s a spitter. Real acid has no taste, no smell, no color. It is harmless other than causing hppd, be wary of your genetics as well as psychedelics in general may bring disorders out, psychotic mental disorders.

Molly however, mdma, is the drug in ecstasy, now they have isolated mdma and it’s just called molly.
When pressed into pill form (ecstasy) it is usually paired with a filler and a base, base being another drug usually like speed, lsd, cocaine, etc. molly is mdma in its purer form, no base or additives unless the manufacturer cuts it.

Image Image
Artimas

Postby MagsJ » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:58 pm

Artimas wrote:

No that’s molly, a different drug. Lsd is extracted from a mold that grows on rye, the mold ergotamine which causes gangrene as well.

You can still get lsd but I can’t say there are more good sources than bad. Always use a drug test and always keep in mind, if it’s bitter it’s a spitter. Real acid has no taste, no smell, no color. It is harmless other than causing hppd, be wary of your genetics as well as psychedelics in general may bring disorders out, psychotic mental disorders.

Molly however, mdma, is the drug in ecstasy, now they have isolated mdma and it’s just called molly.
When pressed into pill form (ecstasy) it is usually paired with a filler and a base, base being another drug usually like speed, lsd, cocaine, etc. molly is mdma in its purer form, no base or additives unless the manufacturer cuts it.

One and the same, it seems.. y'all say molly, we say mandy. Not something I know anything about in RT.. if you know what I mean. :P
MDMA (3,4-Methylenedioxymethamphetamine), also known as Ecstasy (abbreviated E, X, or XTC), molly (U.S.), or mandy (U.K.), is a psychoactive drug with stimulant and psychedelic effects that is primarily used as a recreational drug.

Slang for MDMA. "Mandy" is a powder form of the drug ecstacy. Is often preferred to ecstasy pills as MDMA is pure, whilst ecstasy pills are often adulterated. It is a popular drug amongst ravers and people who do not trust the purity of pills, and ecstasy in general has always been associated, often by the police and government, with the underground dance music scene.

--MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby Artimas » Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:48 pm

MagsJ wrote:
Artimas wrote:

One and the same, it seems.. y'all say molly, we say mandy. Not something I know anything about in RT.. if you know what I mean. :P
MDMA (3,4-Methylenedioxymethamphetamine), also known as Ecstasy (abbreviated E, X, or XTC), molly (U.S.), or mandy (U.K.), is a psychoactive drug with stimulant and psychedelic effects that is primarily used as a recreational drug.

Slang for MDMA. "Mandy" is a powder form of the drug ecstacy. Is often preferred to ecstasy pills as MDMA is pure, whilst ecstasy pills are often adulterated. It is a popular drug amongst ravers and people who do not trust the purity of pills, and ecstasy in general has always been associated, often by the police and government, with the underground dance music scene.

Yeah it is interesting how language differentiates by diversity of culture.. something all of us need to pay attention to fiercely, to avoid any and all confusions.

It’s a pretty fun drug but like everything, moderation is key and only should be done a certain amount of times per year or couple of years, id say. It’s a fun party and sex drug pretty much, releases seratonin.

Image Image
Artimas

Postby Arcturus Descending » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:24 pm

Faust wrote:
original.jpg

That is very funny and I can imagine it some years back. I can also imagine the same "kid" within you guys as you are now.

But, pray tell, where are the females?
"Look closely. The beautiful may be small."

"Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing admiration and awe, the oftener and more steadily we reflect on them: the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me."

“Whereas the beautiful is limited, the sublime is limitless, so that the mind in the presence of the sublime, attempting to imagine what it cannot, has pain in the failure but pleasure in contemplating the immensity of the attempt.”

Immanuel Kant
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker

Postby barbarianhorde » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:08 pm

Good call guys. Acid punch will resolve much of the potential roadblocks to success.

mad-tea-party-part-duh.jpg
mad-tea-party-part-duh.jpg (61.68 KiB) Viewed 2375 times
It is true that liberty is precious; so precious that it must be carefully rationed.
~ Владимир Ильич Ульянов Ленин

THE HORNED ONE
barbarianhorde
Philosopher

Postby barbarianhorde » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:00 pm

https://youtu.be/eVLVQxdGmvk?t=37
It is true that liberty is precious; so precious that it must be carefully rationed.

THE HORNED ONE
barbarianhorde
Philosopher

Postby MagsJ » Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:01 am

Artimas wrote:Yeah it is interesting how language differentiates by diversity of culture.. something all of us need to pay attention to fiercely, to avoid any and all confusions.

It’s a pretty fun drug but like everything, moderation is key and only should be done a certain amount of times per year or couple of years, id say. It’s a fun party and sex drug pretty much, releases seratonin.

Not my scene, but some folks I've met over the years take it daily, and confided that they can't get through their days without being on something.. a few drinks, and I'm good to go. :D

--MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby barbarianhorde » Fri May 17, 2019 6:34 pm

THE HORNED ONE
barbarianhorde
Philosopher

Previous

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat