Floridians?

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Moderator: MagsJ

Floridians?

Postby Chakra Superstar » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:05 pm

I'm pretty concerned about Tristan/xtc, Mr Kebop and other ILP/ILO members living in Florida.
Anyone know of any other ILP Floridians?
spacer
spacer
spacer
Chakra Superstar
Thinker

Re: Floridians?

Postby Chakra Superstar » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:59 am

Uh oh. No response….

I know MagsJ got out. She left the Caribbean some years ago on a Virgin Brunch Flight -- First Class -- that served organic sourdough bread roll, grilled organic smoked tofu, tropical avocado, brandywine tomatoes on a bed of hand-picked spinach, a side of pesto and chili jam all washed down with organic red wine made from grapes crushed by the naked feet of hot Italian men…. So she’s safe. :P
spacer
spacer
spacer
Chakra Superstar
Thinker

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:24 am

I have a good number of friends that live from Miami, Ft Lauderdale to Ocala, to St Augustine to Tampa and they all left before the storm came.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby MagsJ » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:57 am

Chakra Superstar wrote:Uh oh. No response….

I know MagsJ got out. She left the Caribbean some years ago on a Virgin Brunch Flight -- First Class -- that served organic sourdough bread roll, grilled organic smoked tofu, tropical avocado, brandywine tomatoes on a bed of hand-picked spinach, a side of pesto and chili jam all washed down with organic red wine made from grapes crushed by the naked feet of hot Italian men…. So she’s safe. :P

:lol:

I was neither born nor lived there, but good story. =D>

I have family there/in Florida.. I better ring mother to see if they're all ok, including my mother. :shock:
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby Chakra Superstar » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:40 am

Hehehe.

It seems to have been downgraded quite a bit so not as bad as I thought. At one stage they were saying it was off the charts. That freaked me out. The Caribbeans weren't so lucky, however. :(

spacer
spacer
spacer
Chakra Superstar
Thinker

Postby Mr Reasonable » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:16 am

Lots of flooding.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Chakra Superstar » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:28 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:Lots of flooding.

Yep. Not just losing property, either. There's going to be spate of illnesses and a spike in allergies, too.
spacer
spacer
spacer
Chakra Superstar
Thinker

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:50 am

Everyone thinks its global warming...but what if its the North Koreans blowing up nukes underneath mountains?

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Chakra Superstar » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:00 am

It's the Russians. Putin has links to Russia but the media just ignore it.

:-"
spacer
spacer
spacer
Chakra Superstar
Thinker

Postby Carleas » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:35 pm

I have family in Naples, their power has been out since Sunday and the town is pretty messed up. Communications networks seem to be crowded; I'll get a bunch of messages from them all at once and then nothing for hours. It may be difficult or impossible to use the web, so that might explain any lack of contact. There's also a lot of cleaning up to do in some places, so they may just be occupied.
User Control Panel > Board preference > Edit display options > Display signatures: No.
Carleas
Magister Ludi

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:19 pm

Naples got hit really bad. Hopefully they got outta there. I'm in bham, and the hotels are packed and we got florida plates crowding the highways.

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat