Steemit's DTube

A new video platform to replace YouTube’s commitment to silence free legal speech. https://dtube.video/v/waliajay/fqox3ty7
By all means, check it out YouTubers and let me know from your experience with YouTube how DTube compares.

Well, thoughts about DTube?

A sad day for free speech indeed when only certain opinions can be tolerated on a supposedly public platform that is available to anyone

I have just watched the last one from Paul Joseph Watson who may be looking else where to post from now on going on what he has said
I do not agree with everything he says but he has no less right than anyone else to say what he thinks and so I should be able to hear him

Now I suppose the virtual monopoly YouTube has means that they can decide who can and can not post but it does not make it right though
A single open platform that everyone watches is infinitely better than smaller ones that may be less well known and therefore less watched

I’m fine with YouTube becoming a ghost town, along with Cloudfare, Twitter, and the rest of the corporate liberal conspirators who want to kill the USA.