Plan of ILP

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Moderator: MagsJ

Plan of ILP

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:39 pm

Firstly I would like to apologize for being a bully in the past. I was a very sad and miserable person and I was in constant emotional pain.

For example, if I met random factor in real life, we would probably be friends, but online we were just dicks and mean to each other. The other day I actually cried about this and I realized I had wasted time burning bridges instead of building them.

I have been watching the TV show Eureka and I have been inspired to greatness, I want to build a Philosophy Center so that we can build a community of geniuses in which we can live and breathe together.

Firstly I thought about modelling it after the Carrington Institute, but then I realized it needed an infrastructure and an extensive heating and airconditioning system, as well as careful analysis of the structural support. So I have to decided to build it after a cheap African design, a 1 story building with simple wooden struts, no air conditioning or heating, just some fans and heaters in some rooms. This is the cheapest and most efficient design.

We will build this brick by brick, getting the highest quality insulated cement. It is time for us to do something rather than simply talk, it is time to make an actual building and organization for philosophers. Eventually, we will upgrade to a higher quality building, like an RTS game we start small and then expand.
building a better future
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.

Re: Plan of ILP

Postby Fixed Cross » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:31 pm

Nice to see you heading in a constructive direction for us philosophers.
We don't see to eye much of the time but I can appreciate the intensity of your involvement in thought.

A philosophical base of sorts is a good plan. Ive been thinking about that for some years.
But it would have to provide the people that stay there with the means to stay alive.

There needs to be a general income.
My thinking is that people smart enough to engage philosophy might, when pooled together, be smart enough to make a lot of money.

I know I can make money because of my insight into value, and valuing. Ive not hd to work a lot to accumulate money, I tend to see opportunities and the bottom line of a situation. Im assuming many of those here have the same skills, because a philosopher needs to be exceptionally observant and capable of reasoning.

The idea that philosophers should serve the throne or stand in the background with some commentary is outdated. Philosophy will take command eventually.

Its always good to make steps based on that prospect.
Before the Light - No Country for Shrinks

The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat