Anyone know what is up with youtube?

I posted a video of a rap freestyle, and I got some notifications of responses, which I will paste below in screenshot. But only one of the three comments actually showed up below the video.
Ive been having this happening a lot. Ive received roughly three times the notifications of comments as there were comments to be found below for at least 6 months now. I guess since Trump got deleted more or less.

If you watch the video, only one of them has materialized.

youtube.com/watch?v=zQawIG_YnwM

Apparently every YouTube account has a spam folder. Commenters like that Emma are just advertising their own page. They most certainly did not watch your video!

P.S. Trump got deleted??

K: it is my fondest wish for “trump to get deleted”…
a guy can dream, can’t he…

Kropotkin

And here I thought you were a democrat and supporter of democracy…

Instagram is owned by Facebook. I’m reminded of this unofficial Facebook page for a prime Amsterdam museum. It got way more followers than the official one, and the museum ended up buying it.

Peter, your slogan ideas for that anti-Trump rally early this year were pathetic.

Hahaha. My new laptop has a very zealous spellchecker. Im leaving it on because it produces the funniest results.

Anyway thanks for clearing that up.
A lot of real stuff is dumped in spam, apparently. Ive had comments to videos on Puin (which the spellchecker insists on correcting to pain) that gave me commentaries and a further link to a Puin video, that only showed up in the notifications.

A lot of people on the right, Trump supporters, are giving ff alarmed sounds about their accounts being compromised. Of course Google and all those Silicon Valley companies are financing the liberal revolution attempt.