Picture of Pope with the Trumps is hilarious

I just saw a picture of the Pope with the Trumps, Donald, Melania and Invanka.
I have seen pictures of people walking to their death with more enthusiasm then
the Pope shows… I mean, he looks downright miserable… I hope someone with
some technical knowhow (and that ain’t me) will post the picture here because
I believe I haven’t seen anyone, I mean anyone as miserable as the Pope, in that picture, in a very
long time…

Kropotkin

:laughing:

K: thank you… it still cracks me up…

Kropotkin

K: I could play quite a game guessing what is the Pope thinking right now…

Pope: get me the fuck out of here…

Pope: he is dumber then I thought possible…

Pope: dear god, just end the world already… we admit defeat…

Pope: a lifetime of work for this piece of shit…

Pope: take me now god, I have no reason to live after this shitshow…

Pope: no matter how hard I try, I just cannot unsee that fat tub of lard…

Pope: I wonder if I can catch venereal disease from that handshake…

Pope: oy vey…

Pope: I have look into the eyes of sheer evil and I don’t know why I lived to tell the tale…

Pope: I didn’t really feel sorry for the United States until now…

Pope: a sad day for humanity… a sad day…

Kropotkin

Hi PK. Any idea what the painting is called?

K: Hello Sir, I looked at the picture and I don’t know what the name or who did the painting…
I would guess it is a Renaissance picture from what I can see…but that is all I can guess because
I can’t see the whole picture…and I am guessing that the papal palace has art that hasn’t
been seen in public in centuries and this is probably one piece of art that hasn’t been publically
shown in centuries… good to hear from you by the way…and I hope all is going well…

Kropotkin

K: Hello Sir, I looked at the picture and I don’t know what the name or who did the painting…
I would guess it is a Renaissance picture from what I can see…but that is all I can guess because
I can’t see the whole picture…and I am guessing that the papal palace has art that hasn’t
been seen in public in centuries and this is probably one piece of art that hasn’t been publically
shown in centuries… good to hear from you by the way…and I hope all is going well…

Kropotkin

Thanks for the response, Your Majesty! I will need to start googling! Will email as soon as things are going weller!

Actually the picture may not be that revealing. The pope may just be using the photo-op, to give the impression that he is a populist. Remember the day he was elected by the Cardinals, the world was made aware of his humble behavior in South America, when as yet a mere cardinal himself, he rode around using public transportation?

Nowadays Priests are singing to the tune of world capitalism, whew! , they are saying, thanks to the Lord. The moral misery on the Pope’s face may just show shared dissatisfaction at the puny rate globalization is going, and he is pissed at the set backs Trump has subjected the world too.

Off camera, they may entertain themselves with who knows, the orgies, the satanic worship, and the faux excircisms which go on within the Vatican.

The Vatican insider , a highly placed bishop, who just passed, released this info, so this picture must be taken with a grain of salt, and may be only another piece of a photoshopped op.

Remember: What we Don’t know, can’t hurt us.

This painting
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Fra … surrection

K: WOW… you are good… I am impressed… I was right about it being a Renaissance
painting however… I get bonus points for that…but you win the game for getting the picture…

Kropotkin

Naughty…

That is Trump’s Victory Smile. “HAHA ~~ veni vidi vici! I have succeeded in making all of them miserable.”

I wonder why the black? The women look like something from a Gothic tale.

I checked out multiple looks of the pope just to be sure that that isn’t his natural way. Most of them he was smiling in.

Pandora, thanks very much for your help. =D>

This is the look I think you meant, Peter :laughing:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhuWfZjNzJU[/youtube]