Sock Puppets

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Moderator: MagsJ

Re: Sock Puppets

Postby Some Guy in History » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:07 pm

WendyDarling wrote:What? A kid made by a female with his DNA?

Nope, he's got goats. He's a goatfucker. That's how fauns get made, didn't you know?

"Everybody says ["I don't want to die alone"]. But in my experience, push comes to shove... it isn't the "alone" part people want to avoid. It's the dying."

--Cletus Kasady (Earth-616)
Some Guy in History
Philosopher

Postby barbarianhorde » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:06 pm

i guess you people dont really care for children or people... this is a weird place.

Fixed says he has all these loveletters from Wendy. Ill publish them if he gives them. She was trying to beg him for his heart so she could leave Joker ( and to invite Lyssa and Pandora) when she started saying nazi shit and he ditched her.

Now this.

Typical jealous crone.
It is true that liberty is precious; so precious that it must be carefully rationed.
~ Владимир Ильич Ульянов Ленин

THE HORNED ONE
barbarianhorde
Thinker

Postby MagsJ » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:41 pm

barbarianhorde wrote:Fixed is gonna have kid.
about 7 months.

...with the lady in the picture you posted of them?
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby Some Guy in History » Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:32 pm

barbarianhorde wrote:i guess you people dont really care for children or people... this is a weird place.

Fixed says he has all these loveletters from Wendy. Ill publish them if he gives them. She was trying to beg him for his heart so she could leave Joker ( and to invite Lyssa and Pandora) when she started saying nazi shit and he ditched her.

Now this.

Typical jealous crone.

I want you to to think about what you know and define as 'caring' and then rethink what you just said and look at how insulting it is to others here as well as to your own intelligence.

"Everybody says ["I don't want to die alone"]. But in my experience, push comes to shove... it isn't the "alone" part people want to avoid. It's the dying."

--Cletus Kasady (Earth-616)
Some Guy in History
Philosopher

Postby WendyDarling » Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:01 pm

Fixed Cross aka. barbarianhorde

Welcome back dumdum. :eusa-shhh: Can't stay away can you? #-o

:eusa-snooty: You could never replace Joker. A funny schtick though. =D> :lol:
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Previous

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat