Sock Puppets

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Moderator: MagsJ

Re: Sock Puppets

Postby Some Guy in History » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:07 pm

WendyDarling wrote:What? A kid made by a female with his DNA?

Nope, he's got goats. He's a goatfucker. That's how fauns get made, didn't you know?

As spirits roam the neighborhoods at night, Let loose upon the Earth till it be light...

Halloween wraps fear in innocence, As though it were a slightly sour sweet. Let terror, then, be turned into a treat...
Some Guy in History
Philosopher

Postby barbarianhorde » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:06 pm

i guess you people dont really care for children or people... this is a weird place.

Fixed says he has all these loveletters from Wendy. Ill publish them if he gives them. She was trying to beg him for his heart so she could leave Joker ( and to invite Lyssa and Pandora) when she started saying nazi shit and he ditched her.

Now this.

Typical jealous crone.
It is true that liberty is precious; so precious that it must be carefully rationed.
~ Владимир Ильич Ульянов Ленин

THE HORNED ONE
barbarianhorde
Thinker

Postby MagsJ » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:41 pm

barbarianhorde wrote:Fixed is gonna have kid.
about 7 months.

...with the lady in the picture you posted of them?
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby Some Guy in History » Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:32 pm

barbarianhorde wrote:i guess you people dont really care for children or people... this is a weird place.

Fixed says he has all these loveletters from Wendy. Ill publish them if he gives them. She was trying to beg him for his heart so she could leave Joker ( and to invite Lyssa and Pandora) when she started saying nazi shit and he ditched her.

Now this.

Typical jealous crone.

I want you to to think about what you know and define as 'caring' and then rethink what you just said and look at how insulting it is to others here as well as to your own intelligence.

As spirits roam the neighborhoods at night, Let loose upon the Earth till it be light...

Halloween wraps fear in innocence, As though it were a slightly sour sweet. Let terror, then, be turned into a treat...
Some Guy in History
Philosopher

Postby WendyDarling » Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:01 pm

Fixed Cross aka. barbarianhorde

Welcome back dumdum. :eusa-shhh: Can't stay away can you? #-o

:eusa-snooty: You could never replace Joker. A funny schtick though. =D> :lol:
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Sat May 06, 2017 4:56 am

How many more are there? :evil:
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Jakob » Sat May 06, 2017 3:19 pm

WendyDarling wrote:Fixed Cross aka. barbarianhorde

Welcome back dumdum. :eusa-shhh: Can't stay away can you? #-o

:eusa-snooty: You could never replace Joker. A funny schtick though. =D> :lol:

Stop it auntie.

Youre an old tart who was plastering my forum and mailbox with begging declarations of love, and how "we are the same". Go on and deny it.

Pathetic.

I never aspired to replace Joker, you aspired to have him replaced. There never was a chance in hell.

I date women half your age and twice your IQ.
For behold, all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals
Jakob
ILP Legend

Postby WendyDarling » Sat May 06, 2017 7:11 pm

If only you could ever be as honest as you are passionate. Your overreaction says a lot, many sock puppets then.

I've only ever wanted you to be well, mind, body, and spirit, but to you that is...
begging declarations of love, and how "we are the same".

We are the same with the plague of MI. Mine is treated while yours spirals into wild accusations. I said "we are family" as in relatives already, not that I see you as husband material, a family to be, more like a cousin who already is and has been long lost. It's too bad that you have my intentions twisted.

Be well, FC.

Sent: Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:05 am
To: Fixed Cross
If you really are having a little human bean, pour all you have into that little life. You'll be a good Daddy. Good luck Jakob.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Fixed Cross » Sun May 07, 2017 5:25 pm

Thanks for this civil and deeply human response.
Ill be happy to end our conflict on these notes.
Family life is not something Ill openly discuss online ever again - that's the lesson.
I'm glad you and Joker are happy together, you both are people Id normally wish nothing but the best for.
Before the Light

The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper

Postby Magnus Anderson » Sun May 14, 2017 7:02 pm

Okay.
I got a philosophy degree, I'm not upset that I can't find work as a philosopher. It was my decision, and I knew that it wasn't a money making degree, so I get money elsewhere.
-- Mr. Reasonable
Magnus Anderson
Philosopher

Postby Arcturus Descending » Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:54 pm

Wendy,

Is a forum the arena for theater performances?

It is certainly one of them and WHY NOT? The proof is in the pudding as ILP has shown.
If all of the world IS a stage as William Shakespeare has said then again I ask:WHY NOT?

We are all actors on the stage of life and at times, some of us more than others, we need to play our parts, give our speeches, strut our stuff, dance to the music which we hear within and without, lose ourselves (figurately speaking) in the passion, creativity and tragedy of the moment.

Some performances are really good ones and some are really bad ones.

All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players: they have their exits and their entrances; and one man in his time plays many parts, his acts being seven ages.
William Shakespeare
SAPERE AUDE!

If I thought that everything I did was determined by my circumstancse and my psychological condition, I would feel trapped.

What we take ourselves to be doing when we think about what is the case or how we should act is something that cannot be reconciled with a reductive naturalism, for reasons distinct from those that entail the irreducibility of consciousness. It is not merely the subjectivity of thought but its capacity to transcend subjectivity and to discover what is objectively the case that presents a problem....Thought and reasoning are correct or incorrect in virtue of something independent of the thinker's beliefs, and even independent of the community of thinkers to which he belongs.

Thomas Nagel

I learn as I write!
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker

Postby WendyDarling » Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:16 pm

Whose sock puppet around here is a good performance and why would they even need a sock puppet if they themselves were less boring? And I'm not a fan of liars.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Arcturus Descending » Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:28 pm

WendyDarling wrote:Whose sock puppet around here is a good performance and why would they even need a sock puppet if they themselves were less boring? And I'm not a fan of liars.

Shakespeare was right, Wendy.
There would have to be some kind of deeper psychology for the NEED of the sock puppet.

There are all different kinds of personas and personalities which frequent ILP Wendy.
Some are far better than the sock puppets and some are far worse.
SAPERE AUDE!

If I thought that everything I did was determined by my circumstancse and my psychological condition, I would feel trapped.

What we take ourselves to be doing when we think about what is the case or how we should act is something that cannot be reconciled with a reductive naturalism, for reasons distinct from those that entail the irreducibility of consciousness. It is not merely the subjectivity of thought but its capacity to transcend subjectivity and to discover what is objectively the case that presents a problem....Thought and reasoning are correct or incorrect in virtue of something independent of the thinker's beliefs, and even independent of the community of thinkers to which he belongs.

Thomas Nagel

I learn as I write!
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker

Postby WendyDarling » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:10 pm

Whose sock puppets are you fond of Arc?
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Arcturus Descending » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:13 pm

WendyDarling wrote:Whose sock puppets are you fond of Arc?

lol I'm not fond of any of them. I have no idea who they are, Wendy.

I was just saying.....

What to do encompasses a sock puppet?
SAPERE AUDE!

Thomas Nagel

I learn as I write!
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker

Postby WendyDarling » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:26 pm

By its very nature, a sock puppet is deceitful so I am at odds with deceivers I guess. Their lying, their creepiness, annoys me and I will attack them when they engage me.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Previous

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat