Sock Puppets

Sock puppets are a lame excuse for an identity. yawn

Sadly they are not against ILP rules… unless they are used to circumvent a ban.

There’s a new sockpuppet about? :-k

Always.

Why would someone with half a brain enjoy acting the idiot? Is a forum the arena for theater performances? These people simply produce more drivel when in idiot mode.

I guess they are testing their level of acceptable retardation, checking to see it they can survive with an IQ drop to 70? Putting extraneous energy into being base may cause a karmic reverberation setting them up for a more vegetative state in the future, dementia, a head trauma, or a brain disease as if they are actively pursuing this outcome by placing their energy into this preparatory behavior. Time will tell.

How high is your IQ Wendy? 108, perhaps? Or is it 220 like that cunt Vos Savant?

I guess someone like yourself, someone with very little taste, cannot value the value of an elaborate theatrical performance.

Like your bullshit?

My theatre is NOT bullshit.
youtube.com/watch?v=FAwS35OfrAo

Fast forward to the lever part.

Lately, every word you write is bullshit. You waste your own time with your own endless bullshit theatrics.

WHY DONT YOU ADD SOME LOGIC TO YOUR POST SOMETIME YOU FUCKING CUNT

LIES, LIES, AND LIES!!!

THIS FUCKING LIAR THINKS GOD IS REAL…YET SAYS I WRITE ONLY BULLSHIT…
FUCKING CHILD GET OFF OF THESE BOARDS

HOW HIGH IS YOUR IQ?
ANSWER THE QUESTION

ALL YOU WRITE IS STUPID BULLSHIT ONE LINERS WITH ZERO LOGIC OR ARGUMENT SO PLEASE GTFO YOU FUCKING ANNOYING KID

[-o< God help UP 1001, a most irresponsible person.

THERE IS NO GOD YOU FUCKING ANNOYING LITTLE CHILD.
AND YOU ARE A PERSON WHO TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY OF YOUR ACTIONS, YOU ARE AN ANNOYING MALE-HATING ENTITLED CUNT WHO HATES MALES FOR SIMPLY EXISTING…AND YOU FEEL NO GUILT OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY VILE ACTION YOU TAKE.

YOURE A FUCKING ANNOYING CHATBOT YOU CANT EVEN DO ANYTHING BUT COPYPASTE THE SAME RESPONSE OVER AND OVER.

Wendy dear…am I hurting your feelings? Are you crying right now…? Oh let trixe make it all better for you…

Momma’s coming!!!
comm—minggggg!!!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkiPDE0wNz8[/youtube]

I am sure that I do not need to point out the use of many ad Homs in your posts in this thread… do you have blackouts and forget yourself? please refrain from any such further behaviour…

Her or me? She posted adhoms with no logic whatsoever…my insults mainly pointed out that she is bad at logic.

3 guesses on what I searched google with to find these images and if you get it right on the first one, just guess the same the other two times and you’re golden.

I think there are more positive ways to view at life. IQ isnt all there is to it. Some people use socks to jerk off into. Thats a far worst decision to do with a sock.