how do you..

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Moderator: MagsJ

how do you..

Postby manni » Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:04 pm

Sleep?

Like in what way?

any rituals, habits? etc
manni

Re: how do you..

Postby mannikin » Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:22 pm

Anybody had much experience with hammocks?
"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."
mannikin
King Of The Damned

Postby Kriswest » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:19 pm

Good ones are quite comfortable and easily induce sleep.
I will be bitchy, cranky, sweet, happy, kind, pain in the ass all at random times from now on. I am embracing my mentalpause until further notice. Viva lack of total control!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is not a test,,, this is my life right now. Have a good day and please buckle up for safety reasons,, All those in high chairs, go in the back of the room.
Kriswest
ILP Legend

Postby mannikin » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:09 pm

how's the wake up, broken back?
"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."
mannikin
King Of The Damned

Postby Kriswest » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:40 pm

Only in the lousy ones. The good ones allow for good posture and relaxation. You do not want ones that are too tight or too loose, it should cradle you and not swing easily.
I will be bitchy, cranky, sweet, happy, kind, pain in the ass all at random times from now on. I am embracing my mentalpause until further notice. Viva lack of total control!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is not a test,,, this is my life right now. Have a good day and please buckle up for safety reasons,, All those in high chairs, go in the back of the room.
Kriswest
ILP Legend

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat