Abortion

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Moderator: MagsJ

Re: Abortion

Postby A Shieldmaiden » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:03 am

Last edited by A Shieldmaiden on Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
The man that walks his own road, walks alone

Old Norse Proverb
A Shieldmaiden
Philosopher

Postby Kriswest » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:10 am

RF, you can twist what I have said but , it makes zero sense. Those that know me and understand me will follow if I lead. They can translate and comprehend. They have adapted to my ways. Strangers unless familiar with this issue would or could not. We are designed to follow the strongest, loudest, most aggressive, most manipulative person. One cannot fit these criteria if one is not able. RF why is this important to you personally??
I will be bitchy, cranky, sweet, happy, kind, pain in the ass all at random times from now on. I am embracing my mentalpause until further notice. Viva lack of total control!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is not a test,,, this is my life right now. Have a good day and please buckle up for safety reasons,, All those in high chairs, go in the back of the room.
Kriswest
ILP Legend

Postby Some Guy in History » Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:01 pm

A Shieldmaiden wrote:There must be some sort of difference or measure in the understanding of Abortion for men and women.

Part of the woman's body is torn away and for some this is inconsolable and......for quite some time after.

Does a man understand this?

Nope. Not a clue. But sure, we'll treat it as something solemn, a decision that all 'women' don't just make lightly.

Some Guy in History
Philosopher

Previous

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat