message to WendyDarling

Can we talk on KT pms? I cant pm here.

Their brand of dumbassery over at KT is superior to all others, an objective pattern of ongoing paranoia that discredits all of their serious philosophy. I have been banned for the last time, Satyr has misused the opportunities I afforded him to be on cordial terms by accusing me of being yet another person. Sorry I cannot PM you over there.

I have also been banned for rejecting Lyssa’s sexual advancements, she tried to do me what she did to Erik a few years ago, i pretty much laughed at her and suggested that her eggs must be dying. So i sent her a link on how to build an egg incubator and followed up with sending her a picture of a big black cock to help her deal with her sexual repression.

She didn’t take it too well…

I did inform Satyr about this but that white knight mangina seems to agree with her decision…

i’m just not submissive enough to be apart of that camp.

:frowning:

Now I’m getting angry. Lys never molested me…What’s wrong with me?? :imp:

To this day I’m still not sure why they sent me to the dungeon. Don’t know what rule I broke.

Make an account on Turds forum for now, so I can pm you.

well, you’re trixie, the girl who gets left out of everything…

True, I am the eternal ostrich of social ostrichization.

However, it allows you to establish an identity through forming a romantic relationship with your own eternal darkness.

True. My personality has so many multiple personalities, people seem like 1 dimensional to me.

Yeah, like KT members who don’t seem to ever change, but remain in a continuous repetitive state. Not sure if it’s a good thing or bad, but it seems incredibly boring. I am most comfortable as the mannequin, occasionally i may enter into a similar pagan objective state to KT members, but it never lasts that long, just random bursts it seems.

For all we know, we could be living in a Pzombie universe, for all we know there could be robots among us.

[b]WD wrote:

… by accusing me of being yet another person.[/b]

Care to tell us who the person was you were accused of being?

Obviously whoever it was he felt threatened enough to ban them. HA!

Just read in the The Rant it was Natalie,

Why would they ban her?

She was a benign sort of personality. I don’t get it.

First time, when I would try to log in, I was a sock puppet of Trixie. Now, I am a sock puppet of Natalie. They are el stupidos.

It is not ‘they’, it is that woman who can morph into a man in an instant who controls that Forum, hence it’s rapid decline.

I don’t guess who is who, that’s their insane mode of operation.

Mongoose : come and join Satyr and I and Turd over at his new forum
You shall not get banned like at KT and Trixie can speak to you by PM

vivariumforums.createaforum.com/

I told you before : you were sent there for having multiple accounts