Why I am superior.

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Moderator: MagsJ

Why I am superior.

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:11 pm

This post isnt to brag or to boast, just simply to explain how someone would do things to increase their brains to a higher level. It is meant for future generations when I am long dead and gone.

I am superior because I am vegetarian. Being vegetarian implies a higher level of empathy and consciousness. And higher willpower. Im sick of kids and females that can think clearly who aren't vegetarian and come to me with their bullshit ethics. Its like listening to a retarded kindegartener. Just stop.

I am superior because I am transsexual. This allows me to empathize with males and females and understand psychology and instincts better than everybody else. People who aren't bigendered are a bore, and a chore to talk to because they dont know what they are saying, but act like they do.

I am superior because I am a programmer. This allows me to create my own worlds using equations and logic. Dont try to out logic me because you're a scrub.

I am superior because I like combat videogames. If you can't think tactically, dont try philosophy kid.

I am superior because I am an artist.

I am superior because as a child, I had a good life full of nature. Moderns just born in shitholes with no higher ideals. Some of them turn to islam to feel the void in their brains.
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.
 
Posts: 7753
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: Why I am superior.

Postby Some Guy in History » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:04 pm

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:This post isnt to brag or to boast, just simply to explain how someone would do things to increase their brains to a higher level. It is meant for future generations when I am long dead and gone.

I am superior because I am vegetarian. Being vegetarian implies a higher level of empathy and consciousness. And higher willpower. Im sick of kids and females that can think clearly who aren't vegetarian and come to me with their bullshit ethics. Its like listening to a retarded kindegartener. Just stop.

I am superior because I am transsexual. This allows me to empathize with males and females and understand psychology and instincts better than everybody else. People who aren't bigendered are a bore, and a chore to talk to because they dont know what they are saying, but act like they do.

I am superior because I am a programmer. This allows me to create my own worlds using equations and logic. Dont try to out logic me because you're a scrub.

I am superior because I like combat videogames. If you can't think tactically, dont try philosophy kid.

I am superior because I am an artist.

I am superior because as a child, I had a good life full of nature. Moderns just born in shitholes with no higher ideals. Some of them turn to islam to feel the void in their brains.



-pats UP on the head-

Not gonna argue with you.
Image

"Everybody says ["I don't want to die alone"]. But in my experience, push comes to shove... it isn't the "alone" part people want to avoid. It's the dying."

--Cletus Kasady (Earth-616)
User avatar
Some Guy in History
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2219
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:26 am

Re: Why I am superior.

Postby Ierrellus » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:31 pm

Inferiority is having to state your superiority.
"We must love one another or die." W.H.Auden
I admit I'm an asshole. Now, can we get back to the conversation?
From the mad poet of McKinley Ave.
Ierrellus
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 12194
Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:52 pm
Location: state of evolving

Re: Why I am superior.

Postby Meno_ » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:45 pm

Ierrellus wrote:Inferiority is having to state your superiority.



Inferiority IS superiority!
Meno_
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1920
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am

Re: Why I am superior.

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:16 pm

Ierrellus wrote:Inferiority is having to state your superiority.


Nonsense newspeak/nuspeak.

Next you are going to save slavery is freedom and war is peace.
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.
 
Posts: 7753
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: Why I am superior.

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:16 pm

I made this post so that future generations, future minds like mine, might be able to achieve greatness without the darkness and confusion I had to go through. I make the path clear, so that they know they are superior to everyone else, that they may not doubt and fall off the path.
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.
 
Posts: 7753
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: Why I am superior.

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:19 pm

Also I am superior because I'm a half-breed, I have a better understanding of society and race and can let my hate fester freely towards everyone. Hate is a strong fuel.
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.
 
Posts: 7753
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: Why I am superior.

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:23 pm

Also I'm superior because I've been abused, I know the truth of society that all people hate you for no reason...all people are inherently and care about number 1, who but themselves? Joker knows this well. Batman is a spoilt rich kid who doesn't know the truth. I was molested by boys at a rich school...yet I'm not allowed to bang a hot blonde teacher...Society doesnt care about me...they only care about themselves and its a giant conspiracy against me. Even Ecmandu hates transgenders, even ecmandu defends meat eating and wont save animals...there are no good people, all are evil a legion of enemies, a legion of apes barbarians and baboons. Society worships sport stars more than they do geniuses. They are a barbaric unevolved race of baboons and primates.
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.
 
Posts: 7753
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: Why I am superior.

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:57 pm

Trixie,

The person who thinks eating plants is as horrific as eating animals, and is trying to put every form of being into PZ universes is much more sensitive than you'll ever been.

From my perspective, you are innately psychopathic
Do unto yourself and others as you'd do unto yourself if you were them (and you) - Ecmandu's Rule.

Ecmandu's second rule: calculate the set of your argument upon itself before you argue!

Stratification of motivational systems towards conspicuous consumption or extraneous drama cause all human ills - that was the most important thing you'll ever read in your life. - Ecmandu

The biggest problem in life... That more than one person wants the same thing! Solve this, and you have beaten the demon of life!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6533
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Why I am superior.

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:23 am

Ecmandu,

Why so sour today? Peter's a hamster? Trixiebelle's psychopathic? In another thread, you state that you hate everybody. Why are you not in your own PZ universe?
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!


Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 3902
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Why I am superior.

Postby Ecmandu » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:37 am

WendyDarling wrote:Ecmandu,

Why so sour today? Peter's a hamster? Trixiebelle's psychopathic? In another thread, you state that you hate everybody. Why are you not in your own PZ universe?


I'm working on it...

The details are annoying...

It's harder than a full time job!!!

Right now, we're debating memory transfers from me to all living beings...

We're at a stalemate..

Life is like that...

You think you have the answer, and then some sentient hamster from a billion universes away has a grievance...

Damn it's annoying!!!

I'll get it eventually
Do unto yourself and others as you'd do unto yourself if you were them (and you) - Ecmandu's Rule.

Ecmandu's second rule: calculate the set of your argument upon itself before you argue!

Stratification of motivational systems towards conspicuous consumption or extraneous drama cause all human ills - that was the most important thing you'll ever read in your life. - Ecmandu

The biggest problem in life... That more than one person wants the same thing! Solve this, and you have beaten the demon of life!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6533
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Why I am superior.

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:51 am

Well, mapping out the astral realms isn't a cakewalk either. If you have that mapped, please share the visuals.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!


Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 3902
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Why I am superior.

Postby Ecmandu » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:34 am

Wendy,

I can't stress this enough.

This cosmos is pure imagination.

Anything you can think.

Anything anyone can think.

People like Trixie want DNA machines to save the world.

You can do that with your head!!

People are trapped in a world of delusion.

It's sad to see.

It's like I want to shake Trixie and say "you can do that with your mind silly!"
Do unto yourself and others as you'd do unto yourself if you were them (and you) - Ecmandu's Rule.

Ecmandu's second rule: calculate the set of your argument upon itself before you argue!

Stratification of motivational systems towards conspicuous consumption or extraneous drama cause all human ills - that was the most important thing you'll ever read in your life. - Ecmandu

The biggest problem in life... That more than one person wants the same thing! Solve this, and you have beaten the demon of life!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6533
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Why I am superior.

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:46 am

Ecmandu, what astral realm is this to you? Corrupt imaginations cannot make pure worlds. Also, are you lucid dreaming?
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!


Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 3902
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Why I am superior.

Postby Ierrellus » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:06 pm

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:
Ierrellus wrote:Inferiority is having to state your superiority.


Nonsense newspeak/nuspeak.

Next you are going to save slavery is freedom and war is peace.

It's telling that you can only misinterpret what I said. If you are superior, I'll see it; you don't have to try and convince me of it.
"We must love one another or die." W.H.Auden
I admit I'm an asshole. Now, can we get back to the conversation?
From the mad poet of McKinley Ave.
Ierrellus
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 12194
Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:52 pm
Location: state of evolving

Re: Why I am superior.

Postby Ecmandu » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:55 pm

WendyDarling wrote:Ecmandu, what astral realm is this to you? Corrupt imaginations cannot make pure worlds. Also, are you lucid dreaming?


For me, this plane changes as if I'm in virtual reality. It's not the world I grew up in at all. I'm on a plane, of not mind, but of pure consciousness, it was very scary at first, sometimes still is, but I'm buckling down to hold my sanity and going to basics.

The thing about life is that it's all about spiritual power, and that power is ultimately good or it's not good.

One thing I learned, is leave nobody behind...

For, in terms of karma, it will ultimately leave you behind. To truly get to and stay in heaven, you have to solve everyone's problems... Then you solve yours.

On my plane of existence here, it works like a dream, rather than a stable reality.

Do I lucid dream?? I'm lucid dreaming in this world!!
Do unto yourself and others as you'd do unto yourself if you were them (and you) - Ecmandu's Rule.

Ecmandu's second rule: calculate the set of your argument upon itself before you argue!

Stratification of motivational systems towards conspicuous consumption or extraneous drama cause all human ills - that was the most important thing you'll ever read in your life. - Ecmandu

The biggest problem in life... That more than one person wants the same thing! Solve this, and you have beaten the demon of life!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6533
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Why I am superior.

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:45 pm

Lucid dreaming causes Alice In Wonderland effects, doesn't it? You are mixing realms? Are you open to some possible assistance?

Ec wrote
One thing I learned, is leave nobody behind...


Sounds like the failed education slogan of leave no child behind.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!


Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 3902
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Why I am superior.

Postby Ecmandu » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:55 pm

WendyDarling wrote:Lucid dreaming causes Alice In Wonderland effects, doesn't it? You are mixing realms? Are you open to some possible assistance?

Ec wrote
One thing I learned, is leave nobody behind...


Sounds like the failed education slogan of leave no child behind.


Competent assistance is always nice.

Well... As I explained in gibs thread, you go to hell eventually if you don't solve everyone's problems.
If they don't want their problems solved, that's not your fault, and you still go to heaven.
Do unto yourself and others as you'd do unto yourself if you were them (and you) - Ecmandu's Rule.

Ecmandu's second rule: calculate the set of your argument upon itself before you argue!

Stratification of motivational systems towards conspicuous consumption or extraneous drama cause all human ills - that was the most important thing you'll ever read in your life. - Ecmandu

The biggest problem in life... That more than one person wants the same thing! Solve this, and you have beaten the demon of life!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6533
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Why I am superior.

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:57 pm

Ec wrote
To truly get to and stay in heaven, you have to solve everyone's problems... Then you solve yours.


Are you sure you don't have that backwards? Solve yourself first and you won't be hindered by yourself first. How are resources limited?
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!


Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 3902
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Why I am superior.

Postby Ecmandu » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:01 pm

WendyDarling wrote:Ec wrote
To truly get to and stay in heaven, you have to solve everyone's problems... Then you solve yours.


Are you sure you don't have that backwards? Solve yourself first and you won't be hindered by yourself first. How are resources limited?


Nah... You are one of and involved with and are everyone.

If you neglect solving "Norma's" problem from the kleptu galaxy... It becomes your problem, it will hell you eventually as it hells her.
Do unto yourself and others as you'd do unto yourself if you were them (and you) - Ecmandu's Rule.

Ecmandu's second rule: calculate the set of your argument upon itself before you argue!

Stratification of motivational systems towards conspicuous consumption or extraneous drama cause all human ills - that was the most important thing you'll ever read in your life. - Ecmandu

The biggest problem in life... That more than one person wants the same thing! Solve this, and you have beaten the demon of life!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6533
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Why I am superior.

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:03 pm

Go here. http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php Spirit Guide Sparrow (the user's name) offers many insights which seem to be similar to what you describe, maybe something there will help.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!


Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 3902
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Why I am superior.

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:05 pm

You are not everyone. I am not you and you are not me. We have our own paths. Norma from Klepto has her own path to figure out for herself. Spirit Guide Sparrow wrote a whole bit about evil entities and how they become so. Are you trying to re-attach an evil spirit to its original identity by force? People, souls, have to want redemption to have it.
Last edited by WendyDarling on Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!


Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 3902
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Why I am superior.

Postby Ecmandu » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:07 pm

WendyDarling wrote:You are not everyone. I am not you and you are not me. We have our own paths.


viewtopic.php?p=2656041#p2656041

Read these three posts.

Not all dimensions have individuality...

Individuality dimensions are preferred...

Arguing with beings you co share with or have all your memories is not fun!!
Do unto yourself and others as you'd do unto yourself if you were them (and you) - Ecmandu's Rule.

Ecmandu's second rule: calculate the set of your argument upon itself before you argue!

Stratification of motivational systems towards conspicuous consumption or extraneous drama cause all human ills - that was the most important thing you'll ever read in your life. - Ecmandu

The biggest problem in life... That more than one person wants the same thing! Solve this, and you have beaten the demon of life!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6533
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Why I am superior.

Postby Arcturus Descending » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:10 pm

jerkey wrote:
Ierrellus wrote:Inferiority is having to state your superiority.



Inferiority IS superiority!


lol I thought that there was a scratching head smilie here somewhere.
SAPERE AUDE!


You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your INFORMED opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”
Harlan Ellison

I learn as I write!
User avatar
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker
 
Posts: 14308
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:15 pm

Re: Why I am superior.

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:15 pm

I read the one the link took me to. Where are the other two?
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!


Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 3902
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Next

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users