overgenius

I was browsing some of the original posts of the Genius Forums, and saw a post about starwars. I would tell you more, but like mr. reasonable, its all in my head, I cannot simply say it on paper. Like buddha, I will say its best to just figure it out the secret on your own. Because without the game, what is there? Nothing but nihilism.

If you still read by now, I will tell you the secret.

Diebert started talking about being a sith lord because they are distant from society.
Overgenius is like, when you walk into an art gallery, like “Why the fuck am i here”, looking at paintings like…why did someone paint this fucking useless thing. Angelica is an example of overgenius.
youtu.be/cq6lh4xZ2z8?t=546
This girl was talking about star wars being - too cute. Couldnt take it.

Overgenius is a form of nihilism - ADHD, you can’t appreciate what’s in front of you, everything has to be perfect - a sympto of OCD. Zero tolerance for error.
Walks out of the theatre after 20 minutes because Star Wars (1970) did not fulfill their grandiose expectations.
Expectations never satisfied - the supercritic.

The genius child is superior to the genius adult, because their nerves are healthier, has a sense of purpose and fulfillment and “good”. They have a balance of masculine and feminine energy. They don’t succumb to overthought OCD.
Why can’t we state overgenius for what it is? Total psychopathy.
Joker in batman may be a genius, but is he a healthy, wholesome human being? No not really.

Simply unable to enjoy the finer pleasures of life, their own mortality and futility of life in the back of their mind. - the overgenius. A disease more than a symptom.

Cant simply watch starwars 1970 and enjoy it like a child. Has to be an adult, like in every anime that is like “What is the purpose of this…muh business, muh company, muh industrial company…Kid stop watching fairy tales” then looks at pocketwatch and fiddles with gentlemanly mustache. Just relax, man. Enjoy the taste of the soda…

Moved to NPC