Cats Are Swarming Me

I am getting used to sleeping in front of the computer playing videos, it is like a decade ago when I had a TV, and could fall asleep watching TV, with that lake glow of radiation hitting my face as I drool.

My land lady has a shitload of cats, and I moved into her unheated, unfurnished garage. Temperature is low tonight, usually is, and got used to living with two twin black cats. But this fucking annoying orange cat she adopted in the last year insists on being around me. I don’t like it, it pisses me off. It insists in sleeping above my head.

I’m adjusting everything I own as if it was in a cargo van, experimenting spacewise, and am on a sleeping cot. I built a very, very small kitchen area, will install a sink soon. Computer is above my feet on my workbench. I’m gonna have it positioned up to my upper thighs in the future, leaving me the option of using my cot as a single seat, or mostly hidden bed, computer up front. That will increase available space.

Unfortunately, the kitchen area above me head leave absolutely no area for the orange annoying sneezing snoring fucking hairball, and the black cats insist on sleeping on my legs, and I’m on a cot that us six feet, and I’m 5’ 11 1/2 inches, so this orange thing is so not fucking working.

If I kick the cat out of the garage, he spends weeks constantly none stop scratching and crying. I’ve talked at it, spanked it. I’m having a hard time convincing it to stay off my tools, and it is refusing my bed on the floor I got it. I can convince one but not both of the black cats to sleep on the floor when the heater is plugged in, but it is above freezing tonight, so I’m not waisting 1200w on it. So every cat is swarming me, and I can’t move.

I want to murder this orange thing. It is between my right shoulder and head, no room, breathing heavily. I push it away, it crawls back, lays down, then sneezes all over my face… then breathes like Darth Vader for hours.

I never had these issues when I was homeless. I did have a cat nap with me, but we had room. I had a family of racoons live in a tree above me, if I forgot to finish my food, they would descend down and try to get it. I would wake up and feed the babies equal shares, go back to sleep- they would warn me to threats, we trusted each other. But the racoons never slept on me, much less my fucking head. This is where I put my head. I wanna fucking kick my feet around, let me gave my feet back. I’m trapped!

Just got my hand back. Was captured.

The orange cat looks cute… doesn’t look like a snorer to me, but looks can be deceiving :wink: I can’t let Hunter ever in my room at night… he starts eating, licking, scratching, clawing and disturbing things that do not concern him.

She showed up today… skulking at the garden door and eyeing up the window in the hope that I would leave it open so she could enter the house at will, but she hasn’t been inside in over a year, so what gives with her?

She wasn’t jealous of Hunter, nor did she pay him much attention… because all her attention was on me :open_mouth: your intimidation tactics ain’t gonna work on me Lola!

On his tombstone it reads: Cats murdered him in his sleep.

You need far better locks, a child could pick that.

???

My brother keeps telling me that one day my cat is going to attack and kill me in my sleep, because he is big with a care not attitude… the little cunt will do so if he has a death wish. :slight_smile:

Would any of you let a cat intimidate you? Many do… I was surprised at how many just do.

Was talking to Magsj and her shitty £5 lock, made in Guangzhou. I pick locks as a hobby, she lives in a high crimezone, much higher than in most of the US. European locks tend to be much better designed than US Locks, because of this.

I’m surprised the cat just doesn’t claw at the lock, it could probably pop it open.

Thieves have tried, and failed, to get in… screwdriver marks around the front door lock confirmed their attempt… and subsequent failure.

Again… looks are very deceiving… when I get locked out, there is no way I can get back in… those houses are fortresses man.

Thankfully I’m more of a dog type guy. A dog is loyal, a cat is not.

Too bad you Europeans have tough gun laws. I’m thinking about investing in a semi automatic shotgun next year.

Aren’t most American locks made in China these days?

Don’t. They jam. They aren’t combat ready.

Cats are loyal to the food.

The door and window hardware came with the doors and windows, and I heard they were very pricey… shame that most of the house interior wasn’t. :neutral_face:

My area of London has the biggest police station in Europe (not sure if this has been usurped yet though) so any sniff of a crime and they are there… helicopters, motorbikes, fast cars… they’re there. Where I live is becoming a crime-free zone, but the surrounding areas will probably suffer more due to that, but the CCTV cameras in every corner of our city will quickly put paid to that.

Doors won’t stop a bullet, you’re crazy to think it does.

Who’ll be shooting me UP1001? I only get filthy looks and sexy stares shot my way, but nothing more.

We have high knife crime here, not gun crime, but now knife crime carries the same sentence as gun crime so even that is now on the decrease here.

Thought you were afraid of cat burglars entering your home.

Not cat burglars, my cat… and I ain’t scared, just puzzled… by how cats think they can intimidate a human into doing their bidding… obviously got a death wish or nine.

Yeah that is why I don’t talk to my pussy anymore.