I think everyone on ILP hates each other

Seems the election has brought out the beast, the bitter ones and emboldened ones.

After reading about 8 recent threads that I didn’t comment on, I came to the conclusion that everyone hates each other here.

I know I hate all of you.

It’s going to be a love / hate relationship because of the beauty of a place where we can air ideas, but hate , nonetheless …

We make alliances for about 5 hours, and then hate each other again.

Let’s just be honest here

I don’t hate anyone.

You don’t hate Crow, who states he’s the only person allowed to use words to debate something in the entire world , and has Ted Bundy and Ghengis Khan as his life heroes???

She hates me, and I’m relieved she goes me. Site has really improved since she stopped talking to me, feels like the good old days prior to her trolling my threads, only reason to do so was cause she was batshit crazy. Now peace reigns, only other people gotta deal with her now. Peace and Harmony for smee.

How can you hate a child?

Even the mean spirited snots who think they’re smart because they can Google. I become disappointed more than angry.

You promised to Foe me. Do I need to provide a picture tutorial in how to do that?

Stop stalking me Turddumb! You are Foe’d, now go back to your friends.

U shut up and just foe me already.

How can you not? Have you ever been around a child? They’re terrible.

I’ve been in the company of many. The freethinking, freespirited, lack of cynicism, playful curiosity is priceless. Adult’s of today dumb down the kids. What an inversion of nature.