Fixed Cross Lamentations

I’ve heard you’ve been talking about me behind my back on your forums. I challenge you to say those things in front of my face. Only little girls talk about people behind their backs.

For the record you never really supplied my old forum with any substantial philosophical discourse and reading your own forum it is a bit lacking also.

Don’t worry, Fixed Balls will deny you entrance to his forum, then ban you when you say something obvious, like how cigarettes are toxic.

A quarrelsome mystic recluse lol

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.” -Yoda

A mystical wizard recluse would just light-heartedly laugh off such inanities. No need for confrontation.

You must still have bits of the clown lingering in you.

youtu.be/ARp5267Rkwg?t=2

(0:02 to 0:05)

Which is why I never joined his forum.

I hope Hare Krishna isn’t trying to instigate me in this thread.

Wise men don’t avoid conflict but instead challenge, absorb, and understand it.

Running away is for people who lack mental fortitude.

It’s baby Krishna, to be exact.

Just because you don’t challenge, that doesn’t mean you are running away.

He must have said some very mordant things, if you want to challenge him over it.

But if it was just petty insults, why even bother?

Looks more like baby Trixi.

I have a disciple.

Shedding light on idiocy is necessary, it must not be allowed to thrive anywhere.

You go ahead and keep meditating quietly in front of candles somewhere leaving philosophy or critical thinking to people more apt. The world can’t afford to be absent minded.

Erik is not an idiot, only weak.

It is time that his charity sees the light and purchases tank upon tank, to wipe out those who would destroy the habitats and nature of earth, namely, poachers.

That’s no way to speak to a baby, Merlin.

[b]
beforethelight.forumotion.com/t6 … hi-fi#7418

beforethelight.forumotion.com/t6 … hi-fi#7438
[/b]

Dumbledore, Fixed Cross seems to have left ILP for good this time–and rightly so, considering the all-time low it’s been at for a while now due to the likes of Turd Ferguson*–, so how could he have talked about you in public if not “behind your back”–on your own forum, perhaps? What the hell is it with you and your buddy Brian’s tendency to create and delete forums, anyway?

• I seriously suspect Turd, anarchist Christian that he is, of always having had the aim of destroying ILP (insofar as an abortion can have the self-awareness required for having an aim, that is).

For years now I have only valued ILP as an archive. It’s yet another example of how liberalism leads to nihilism.

Damn, your really getting to Fixed Cross if Sauwelios had to crawl out from under his slimy rock behind the manure pile to defend him.

Funny shit.

Same…

No, just wanted you to stop harassing people Magsj. You confuse yourself with the site. Besides, your pics of cooking is far worst than what anyone has ever said that supposedly resulted in them getting banned. Some of those meals make me want to call a United Nations First Contact Team out to investigate, under the suspicion it’s a alien life form. That’s not good.

Have you ever heard the saying ‘You are not your job’? I didn’t have to be taught that, I knew that, but you kept trying to stop me doing my job here.

Are you jealous of the site? and try to rip it down when it is on the up? This is currently a constant pattern that needs to be stopped.

Mags,

Dungeon the Turdmonger! :text-protest: There’s plenty of wall space for his philosophy there. :angry-banghead: ](*,) :angry-banghead: ](*,)

Your not even doing your job here. Saywelios used a religious slur against me, then you supported him in this.

You bend the rules for situations you like, and not for others, for the sake of vanity more than anything else. How long did I have to press you to even post in something relating to philosophy? You never did.

I post on subject matter daily. Years went by, you didn’t. Only thing you have to do as a moderator is to delete electronic spam, and instead you fucked around with people’s posts. That’s not your job.

We wouldn’t have the retarded rift with Satyr had this website just stuck to policing spam, he was a very quiet guy on Nietzscheforum.com

I don’t understand why it is a constant back and forth with you in regards to totalitarianism, selectively policing.

Today I discussed three philosopher on this site, their ideas at least. Mongoose didn’t grasp the Archimedes or Wittgenstein references in either case, just did some heavy mouth breathing thinking I was just making it up. Yesterday it was Swedenborg for her, she hasn’t the slightest clue who that was, even though she was a adherent to her philosophy.

Now where is the logic Magsj in joining forces with her in attacking me, when neither of you tend to know about the subject matter being discussed, constantly clueless about the references and ideas presented? I’ve told you many times in the past, I put a lot of other philosophers in my posts just to see if anyone notices, even in the most mundane squabbles. The very stuff I get into trouble the most about is the most mainstream stuff we have out there.

As it stands, it is two defiantly none philosophers squabbling about one philosopher on a philosophy forum. If this was a website dedicated to bad food, the two of you might have a case in saying I don’t belong, cause that seems to be the main area of either of your expertise. But it isn’t. This is a philosophy forum, and nobody is better read or experienced than me.

Egotistical as fuck, hate me for it, agrue and try to shout me down, but it is true. I study 24/7, have done so for years. I can point to a few hundred serious topics on my part. I can’t do 50 for the two of you combined.

I’m of a actual philosophical tradition. I can point to others like me in any behavior I show. Bona fide, I belong. You are welcome here, both of yoyc but philosophy isn’t a democracy, you gotta earn the right from deep thinking, and neither of you have shown this trait. You never earned the right to moderate Magsj, you took it and abused it.