Humanitarianism

What are your thoughts on humanitarianism?

I’m very interested in it, but I can’t seem to get my foot in the door.
I’m particularly interested in working with orphaned children.
Unfortunately, I have to remain in the US for a bit for medical reasons.
I’d like to go abroad, but I have to stay in America for now.

Are there any organizations/programs that are meant for recruiting people to
work with orphans in the United States?

How about you just become a tutor? Lots of Laubach Literacy volunteers around the country, they just don’t teach literacy, but other subjects free. It’s practically a part of local government in most parts of the country. I just helped a guy get hooked up with taking his ASVAP tutorials so he can go and die in Afghanistan.

Easiest way to volunteer. Call your local library or contact your local group, ask when the next class for becoming a tutor begins.

Turd is right, damn that was hard to say :wink:

Big Brothers Big Sisters of America Organization

I’m not much of an educator, which is not to say that I am uneducated - I just don’t know how to teach professionally with
all the technicalities and what not. I’m more of a big brother figure. Speaking of which, there is the Big Brother/Big Sister program.
I’m inquiring into them, but I’d like to know of more programs too.

Have you ever done humanitarian work, Turd? You seem to be interested in it, judging by your signature pic and link.

Edit: Thank you Mongoose for mentioning that :slight_smile: Have you ever worked for them before?

Yes, but not for organizations. I try to not stand out too much, attracts too much attention. Poor everywhere.

You don’t need to be a teacher to be a tutor, just basic knowledge works, as others have less.

Humanitarianism is the nature of communication regarding the global agendas, the shifting of focus away from oneself, i.e bloodline specifically, towards the other. The modern weak find meaning in such movements as it allows them to “connect” to people which is usually a compensation for the lack of identity, sense of self, or a coping method to deal with the reality of a final departure. Humanitarianism converts people into world, continuously promotes self deprecating empathy, a continuous promotion of a passive exchange without any real purpose, survival for the sake of survival, a covering over of natural selection into excessive overflow, a lie that all deserve something of value by default. humanitarianism is an oppressive condition to invoke guilt and shame upon those who will not sacrifice thyself for the coming world collective of no differences, or to use obvious difference as a bridge in itself to extend the self into meaning, which makes them useful candidates, something they crave since they have been birthed into confusion and remain lost.

This is the language of the newly created modern human.

Those who establish such foundation fear the reality of differences and especially the revival threat that comes with it in order for to preserve the unique value of one’s essence as collective united force to preserve the destiny of that bloodline.

Humanitarianism is in line with global slavery, prison rules that inmates hold themselves to so that they can extend their life or to make it out alive.

Any differences, pride, representations etc have to be trivialized into a friendly platform, football, traditional festivals, music…but never to the point that it exceeds humanitarianism standards of excluding others, all must be welcomed, all is fun and joy…the depth of reality regarding allegiance must be eliminated for modern civilization to take place.

This is why Breivik felt it was important to place bullets into the heads of teenage multicultralists as an attempt to reduce the conditioning that is taking place, the future threat and to spark a realization and awareness of what’s going on.

Talk to Merlin about Big Brothers org.

You seem to be operating from a Darwinian world-view: survival of the fittest.
The thing is that there is no golden standard saying that humans must or should live in accord with it.
If anything, it would be base and primitive to adhere to such a way of life; it’s what the animals do, creatures who can’t reason.

True humanitarians don’t engage in altruistic deeds, because they lack a sense of self, nor for any of the supposed reasons you listed.
Real humanitarians follow their hearts. They understand who they are and what they stand for. And they take the initiative to
do what they know is right.

Maybe you, really, are a sociopath, mannequin. If so, I don’t expect you to understand any of this.

i dunno, I have a pretty solid sense of self. Compassion doesn’t necessarily denote self sacrifice, it can, but it is hardly universal, and it can be reasonable and most natural. An example, a small town discovering a homeless man is living on their outskirts isn’t irrational to offer him food, shelter, work, and the ability to rejoin their society.

Ethics is the commonality that is natural and that we all should naturally strive for. We all ask and reply in a ethical manner, even when it is intentionally shitheaded like in Manni’s case. The minimum ethics is the individuals relation to others, especially to his family. People, even the most primitive, world round can answer to this, the answers are shaped by their own means and experiences, but not the impulse to think as such in the first place, to discuss it and act upon it. If you just walk around long enough, you’ll eventually will find a issue that needs help. As a Cynic Philosopher, I did a lot of walking, despite the main of a bad knee. Still do to this day.

Of course I am a sociopath, i’m also a rapist, a murderer, or a terrorist who has autism or aspergers…I mean take your pick, im all of these from modern standards…You can also use these to dismiss the reality that I represent…which is the only reality, realistically…turning darwinism into a world view doesn’t negate reality itself. What you fail to understand is that I operate in degrees, selective in that which i dispense…Humanitarianism teaches you the something or nothing, if i don’t give to all, then I don’t give to nobody, so of course i become the bad evil person or mentally ill person by that standard, not only that, but i must be a beast, primitive lacking in cognitive functioning, an animal! this is how they preserve and protect the standard…and of course, if I don’t agree with you, well, i must simply just not get it…

Damn man, can you teach me how to love the world erik?

radhagolokabihari.wordpress.com/information/v/

There you go, a Krishna humanitarian group, it will serve your current religious interests, for how many more weeks you care to hold them.They provide food to the poor.

In America, I would contact them via The Palace of Gold.

palaceofgold.com/
304-845-9020

Ran by a bunch of old hippies identical to you, just a few decades advanced in age. They are based in my state of West Virginia, but thats the most important Hindu Temple in America, and a lot of networking goes through it.

Aryans are the most disobedient persons you will ever encounter. But they are not anarchists…they are the Creators of Civilization.

Is John Carmack an anarchist, or a creator of civilization?

Charities are either ran by Jews or Aryans. Jews do it to control, whilst Aryans do it to teach. Jesus was more Aryan than he was Jew. The problem with charities is that they are all filled with lame pacifists, same with the liberals. My wild life fund would use tanks to get rid of all the poachers in the jungle. And we would punch all chain smokers in the nose for littering our beaches.

It’s not a bad thing, and only ever a good thing.

Perhaps the Red Cross… the largest humanitarian organisation in the world can open the door for you… they might be able to hook you up.

Homepage:
redcross.org/

Search for vacancies:
redcross.org/volunteer/becom … teer#step1