My sexuality and this forum

My sexuality is hopeless and futile. Women are too dumb for me to feel a connection to, and all men are shorter than me. When Pinkie Pie is the most masculine man in society, and loves fun more than most Men, you know there is no hope. The only men I have to choose from are Jewy, cucky looking hipster liberal weaklings, or stupid brutes that are idiots. Its so sad man.

A girl talking like a mechanic isn’t a turnon. When Im having sex I dont want to hear some girl that sounds like some degenerate mechanic. It isn’t arousing, not even to gays and genetic mutations. James Bond is sexy because he has culture and feminine grace. That is why women like him. A masculine women is sexy because she has culture and feminine finness. Women like Antonia Banderas because he has fine standards. I don’t want a fucking woman that is talking like some gruff mechanic. You know what that tells me? That I am supposed to get out my tools and start fixing things, the exact opposite mood of fucking her. I am turned on by masculine women like Applejack talking about the farm. But not some city girl that sounds like a degenerate mechanic. What the hell is wrong with society? Girls that never put out, don’t even sit on the couch with you, sound like degenerate fucking mechanics, and always ask you for money, then when you don’t pay them, don’t want you around anymore, then call you telling how much they luuuv you. When you try to do nice, proper things to them of civilization, like take them out to a fine restaurant, they say, no, I’m not hungry, give me the money for cigs instead of a meal. I mean what the fuck is wrong with this fucking shit society, and culture of worthless crackhead degenerates. Girls that sound like a man, yet need a “man” in their life. I mean, what the fuck man, why are these cunts not lesbians? Must be all the drugs fucking with their mind. And what the fuck is with this stupid goddamn internet forum, filled with worthless sacks of shit? Is it too much to ask that I make a topic and get decent replies, instead of being swarmed by a bunch of stupid idiots? How many, stupid, feminized, effette morons are there who have to debate how “ethical” a random person getting punched in the nose was?

Imagine this next paragraph, in the voice of Trixie.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAwS35OfrAo[/youtube]

The people are so stupid here they make Ecmandu look like a sage of the ages. What is the average IQ of the inteernet? There shuld be an IQ requirement to use the internet, but of course it wont happen because all companies care about is money. Its a Ridiculous joke, AT and T wanted me to pay them 450 dollars to use the internet. I could not believe what I was hearing. I could not Believe they were serious. They actually expected me to either give them my full identity, credit card, and social security number, or I had to pay them 450 dollars, just to see if I was eligible to use their stinkin’ worthless internet. This is a sick sad worthless world. The only good thing about this world is donuts, cornbread cakes, and various pastry items.

There are those of you who accuse of me of wanting to be scene, or “seen”. You claim, wanting to be “heeearrrd” is a bad thing or weak or something. Is the Joker effette for taking over and preaching on all the TVs on Gotham CIty? Are peacocks homosexuals for showing their beauty to the females? Are strong politicians, who get on Stage and enact Change for society all queer? ARe those who lust for power, and not ashamed to say the female form is beautiful of all forms, and is not equal, but Superior to the male form, are we all a bunch of Jewy, cucky, hipster lumbersexuals and buffoons, who think the male form is equal to the female form? What the fuck.

I eat, I drink, and I AM merry. I am forced in my celibacy AND YET I AM STILL MERRY. Women, too weak to appreciate my genius. MEN too weak to arouse ME!!! I AM MERRY FOR I KNOW WHAT THEY ARE!!! THEY ARE WEAKER THAN ME!!! AND I AM SUPERIOR!! When I am Tarzan, in the Jungle, with no options, how can I hate stupid baboons gorillas and apes?? I KNOW I WILL HAVe SALVATION, I KNOW MY JANE WILL COME TO ME WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT. THERE WILL BE NO SALVATION TO THE JEWS, GENTILES, OR BARBARIANS!!! THEY WILL REMAIN ON THIS WORLD UNTIL THEY EVOLVE!!! SATAN IS LORD!!!

There are some, who would call me “crazy”. Calling me crazy for being angry at the degeneracy of the world! They would say I have no right to be angry that my own race is facing extinction! They would say that Jesus has no right to flip over the tables of the Jews! That no matter how evil people are, I always must be calm, never angry, no matter how evil the world is or has become! This is the psychology of the Jew and Gentile, not the Barbarian, Negro, or Aryan. I would sooner raise an army of lazy Aryan Negroes, or Negro Barbarians, and endure the pains of jazz music, than submit to the lies and the evils of the Jew! Alex Jones, may be a brainwashed Aryan, just like Muslims are brainwashed Aryans, but he still has the Aryan heart of nobility and good, not some cold blooded Jew or heartless Gentile that doesn’t feel angry at evil things!
I have no sympathy for the Egyptian Aryans, they deserved the plagues from Moses! For the Egyptian Aryans were the Aryans Who Would Not Listen To Reason. Still, they freed the Jews, but to what end? So the Jews could rape, murder, genocide and pillage the rest of the land, in Yahweh’s name, for 5000 years?

Theme of the Aryan
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3A-lJQlrmk[/youtube]