Do you..

Do you know what’s happening to you?

Do you?

Life is happening.

Panny, tell me about the happiness of a free woman?

The modern free woman can do now what disenfranchised women could have only dreamed of doing before. This type of freedom has its own costs and responsibilities, but a woman now is free to design and pursue her own life, she is no longer dependent on a man. Before, the only way a woman could successfully obtain this much freedom and power was to ingratiate (i.e. prostitute) herself to the richest and most powerful man, which would not even necessarily translate into genetic fitness. The woman would use the man to get to power and the man would use the woman to sexually gratify himself, for offspring and to feed his sense of manliness. Both would use each other for own benefit. I think you’re just upset that a woman is no longer dependent you to get what she wants, and you want one, one you can control and use to make yourself feel like a man. This is why you’re drawn to Islam; it gives you the opportunity to benefit from externally imposed control over a woman, which is not even something you had to work for by yourself but get to enjoy the benefits. You’re like a modern woman too in that way.

Oh Lord, this isn’t going to end well.

If only FC would open that philosophers club where the two of you could face one another for a real live debate. That would be putting your money where your mouth is.

Would that change anything?

I doubt it.

BS floats a lot freer online than in person. Plus, live action beats simulation any day.

Is that why most young guys today prefer to spend their time playing video games?

Pandora, you got angry at me for thinking you were a dyke, then you start posting dyke explanations like the above… I’m confused.

Am I supposed to act like I don’t think your a angry man hating feminist, or not, and act all innocent and confused about such matters?

What you wrote above sounds like a woman waving a samurai sword frantically at male genitalia, finding enslavement through reproduction, and the only way to freedom is to opt out, and degrade male courtship and relationships as the the highest eudaimonia a woman can achieve.

Maybe the highest is a family, with a great husband who is complex in ways you despise as well as ways you appreciate, with lots of kids and grandkids, a role in the community that brings great esteem, a great number of highly esteemed and heartfelt friends, intellectual awareness and freedom to think and act in areas family lack priority.

Maybe dressing as a angry goth girl, cutting yourself so the pain evidences your still alive, denying and cursing all men, thinking a man in the missionary is a cruel chauvenist trying to dominate you, having a library of Feminist Liberation books, and only said books… giving the stink eye to every guy who glances at you, who makes human mistakes, common mistakes all men who don’t read those books make… isn’t the wisest or healthiest long term course for a woman to take, and that getting comfortable with the opposite sex is important, if for nothing else than for making new babies, half of which are females.

Please don’t chop all our dicks of with a samurai sword cause we don’t get it. Our dicks are really cool once you get to know them. I can put sunglasses above mine, make it look like a nose. I can draw a happy face on the underside of my head and play peekaboo, I can stretch out my festivals like a trampoline and bounce it up and down on it. I can also blow out in under a week enough seed to impregnate every woman on earth, lots of sperm in each load. Goes up and down, neither like a elevator or a escalator, through it’s own unique locamotion. Is it a bird, is it a plane… no, it’s a dick. Avery happy, playful dick, the kind of dick that would pop up on Mr. Roger’s Neighborhood to say hello to the other hand puppets, saying he just moved, what does everyone do around here, can I get a hi-five from everyone? Some dicks are quite fashionable, with turtle neck foreskin and wooly socks around it’s balls.

These are things man hating feminists never consider. They are all too busy hating the cock, blaming the cock, for all their problems- meanwhile most women find the cock as delightful life partners and wouldn’t ever do without them. They find no oppression in them, nothing to fear, no reason for angst.

:confused:

:confused:

It’s actually the base testosteronic biology undermining the superiority of the complex estrogenic biology, Turdalewd. Oh almost forgot… :animals-duckie:

Are you not celibate because you have yet to find a woman who is sufficiently morally and intellectually worthy of your sperm

No, if asked politely enough, and if she isn’t stupid, I might feel charitable and give it freely if requested to donate. Might be a math test involved for confirmation.

Just remember, the cock doesn’t oppress you just because it likes to give a good angry pounding.

Women are too sleepy, lazy, and sensitive to have the drive to think. Macho Men are too energetic and driven to think clearly. Males are superior thinkers because they have feminine emotions and feminine sensitivity but the male drive and male insensitivity. Aryan females are superior thinkers to all other females because they have a masculine edge to their mind. Black barbarian females are masculine, and thus superior thinkers to white gentile females.

This confirms Trixie’s outlook, it’s his mother. Took me a long time to find this, but it relates to this meeting were having about Pandora’s Man Hating.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wyvBmVfA8Q4

Panny, what do women want?

panny, tell me about the desirability of women and the value they uphold?

panny, why don’t i feel like a man, like what do you recommend, if you can kindly advise me on this i would be most grateful, like do i need to be more understanding, and love a woman for who she is or something.

thanks

I would tell you, manni, but then Turd is going to charge over here and accuse me of being a sword swinging dyke. I’m pretty sure. :confused:

You haven’t denied it I see.