Impressions of ILP People

Pandora:

A Shieldmaiden:

Mr. Reasonable:

Erik:

Erik, you’re a mentally unstable moron with a less than basic ability to reason. One minute you’re an adherent of one extreme world view, the next minute the opposite. The only thing consistent about you, is your gross overestimation of yourself when it comes to how you’re viewed by others. Most people here think that you’re immature and emotionally unstable, and that you’re only about 1/10th as smart as you think you are.

Come now Jared, be nice. Everyone thinks your Jared from Subway.

I’m not sure which is worse, Jared from subway, a failed soldier and man, or a kid who’s got an identity crisis.

:laughing: I think you overlooked the Wicked Witch of the West, Eric - I’m sure there’s quite a bit of her in me, too.

I am waiting for the onslaught.

I never knew you were a soldier Jared. Wow, learn something new each day here.

Hope it gets better for you. Just learn to stop being so negative about yourself, and keep one foot ahead of the other. I’m moving up personally, so it feels good. You can too if you stop wasting your life on deeply pointless, self defeating bullshit and earnestly try for life.

Whoa*

VA is there to help you, if you need someone to talk to.

Trixie is a veteran too, if you need to talk about your experiences, open up to him.

mannikin

Fixed Cross

Gib

Wizard/Aeon

Erik is Aryan. He has come to turns with the evil in himself, caused by a world full of lesser beings. But he has since channeled this evil and became good, and became a being more powerful than before.

Turd Furguson

Random Factor

Trixie/Ultimate Philosophy 1001

iambiguous

I had to Google image search him, a Ryan Gosling, played in a string of B Movies nobody has ever seen. I know nothing about this guy, do you gonna have to state if that was a compliment or you just being insulting. Next time, pick somebody famous.

:laughing:

And a canadian no less.

That’s not right to say, not all Canadians are bad, just most.

They are very funny Erik I am laughing out loud so give us more man

Turd

Eric

Trixie

Ecmandu

Manni

iamambiguous

Maniacal Mongoose

Chakra Superstar

Sauwelios

Maia