Impressions of ILP People

monogamy is mental slavery meant to keep smart ones from breeding.

Im gay in the sense of modern lesbians calling themselves gay.

My diagnosis is a man who thinks everyone is gay has gaydar which is inverse. The gaydar is inverse because he himself refuses to accept his own gayitude.

Don’t call me baby!!!

I don’t know why you would assume that all of these men are gay unless you had or have evidence to that effect and I pretty much figure that you don’t so why call them all gay?
It is true that some men who are married can still be gay but insofar as Ryan Gosling is concerned, I doubt it very much.

Halo effect?

lol There was a time when my avatar was a fierce roaring dragon.
Does that mean that this is actually who and what I am?

I’m not saying that 1-1 is not who is portrayed in his avatar but to say that “We know that he is a he because he posted his photo” means nothing…except naivete. He may or may not be a he and may or may not look like that image.
Proof pawns assumptions.

Golden Turd - otherwise known as Steve to me… :evilfun:

the crow.jpg

…not a silly impression but based on a crow’s characteristics.

One or two more to come.

I have never once seen her bitchy to anyone here

Not even to the Turd who she cannot stand at all

Would not an owl represent him better because they are associated with wisdom

Or a golden eagle because that is the national symbol of America his country

The United States.
I am not saying that Steve is not wise - in some respects he may be very wise.

But the crow also suits him. I remember reading a few of his posts to me and I thought of the crow. I also have an impression of the crow based on one or two of his peculiarities in here.

I think he has the essence of the crow within him. lol

I like crows.

Is it possible that you may be scratching your head at this time?

No for I understand that the crow has traits you think Turd has too

…and others too. :evilfun:

Does that mean Turd has other animal traits or that others here have crow traits

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

As for the former, very possibly and as for the latter very possibly. I don’t see myself as having crow traits to a large degree.
I am somewhat like the wolf. :evilfun:
No, not that.

Inspired by Erik’s depiction of Trixie as Harley Quinn (which I think is extraordinarily fitting), I thought I’d have some fun and see how many Suicide Squad characters I could match up with ILP members. I got five so far:

Trixie:

Joker (obviously):

Turd:

Pandora:

Erik:

There’s 5 other characters: Deadshot, Katana, Killer Croc, Slipknot, and Captain Boomerang (6 if you want to include Waller).

If anybody wants to help out here, be my guest. I’m thinking maybe Croc for Random Factor, but that would fit more how he wants to see himself rather than how we see him (I think Erik nailed it with Christian Bale in The Machinist). Can’t think of any other pairing here.

Then in that case… you remind me of an acquaintance of mine… a Nordic male model with a penchant for classical music, but he looks more like the guy in your avatar.

Trixie is more similar to the Joker character than Harley Quinn. Do you guys even watch cartoons? I have not once seen a fan-art of Trixie where she is depicted as Harley Quinn. She has been depicted as Joker or Bane, but not Harley Quinn.

When I go to sleep I dream of dreams where I am Trixie, and also where I am the Joker, but never Harley Quinn. By dream I don’t mean daydream, I mean night dreams I have no control over. Thus it is my true spiritual form I have no control over.

That being said, I am not offended by being called Harley Quinn. Let’s say it like this. If I woke up one morning and my soul was inside of harley quinns body, I would never want to leave. 9/10 would bang.

Speaking of villians, I HAD TO SIT AND BE SONICALLY ATTACKED BY A BUNCH OF GARBAGE MODERN MUSIC ON THE RADIO. this music is SO BAD it’s driving me into a JOKER mood. I keep imagining I am bowser and ripping the radio to shreds after yelling at the patrons and insulting them at the top of my lungs.

Shit they put on the radio=Devolution of the species.
If Autsider went “God Bless America” on American Idol, as supreme emperor of Earth I wouldn’t even press charges. I would actually say “thankyou”…“thankyou for saving my EARS.”

YES.

YES.

But I do believe that Steve may have more crow DNA (lol in a manner of speaking) then some others in here. :mrgreen:

Be still, my heart - sans the mustache and beard…but perhaps just a bit.

What eyes! What a mouth! What hair! An almost perfect face. No, a perfect face.

I intuit that he is thinking about a great love which he lost.
If you look intently enough at his face, it might appear that he is about to shed some tears.

I wonder what he was really pondering at that time.

Hehehe… I love this thread, Eric, but let it be said that I view Deepak Chopra (and his ilk) as the quintessential opposite of what I consider spiritual.

He is, what Chogyam Trungpa Rinpoche coined, a ‘spiritual materialist’; a person who chases after material and intellectual wealth under the guise of being ‘spiritual’. It’s just supreme egotism in different drag.

This is more me.

You are that unhappy with your headwear? The evil eye I tell ya! :laughing:

Well they only had it in small so I have to make do.