Sad to see 2016 go

I’m going to miss 2016. Had a great election, everything turned out for the better in the end.

Here’s looking forward to 2017. Can’t wait till the swearing in ceremony, hear Trump will actually swear while being sworn in.

Bomb didn’t go off again this year.

Lots of cool people died, but politics were a hoot from start to finish.

I’m so glad it’s over!
youtube.com/watch?v=lsAA-3F4NWs

And now we come to the new part. The part I felt compelled to remind Turd regarding:

[b]Yes, Trump triumphed. And in less than a month his rhetoric will be eyeball to eyeball with the reality of actually being the president.

So, sure, gloat to your hearts content, Mr. Objectivist.

But don’t forget that you may well be setting yourself up for some rather significant embarrassment down the road.

In other words, if Trump’s foreign policy is a disaster, or the economy goes into a tailspin, or he fails to come through on his campaign promises, or [like Obama] he fails to drain the swamp and to bring us “change we can believe in”, then you’ll have a lot of explaining to do.

I recommend that you begin to practice coming up with excuses as to why, even though the Republicans will soon own and operate Wall Street, K Street, the White House and the Congress, it is really still the Democrats/Liberals who are to blame for any and all the fuckups.
[/b]

I’m not responsible for your political outlook, and have no responsibility nor expectation to conform to your outlook. Perhaps normal people, maybe, but your too weird and abnormal. You can come up with your own excuses, and tell them to yourself, and I can continue on happy and indifferent to your internal turmult.

On the other hand, that doesn’t really change a damn thing regarding my reminder above.
Right, Uccisore? :wink:

I’m doubting he bothers with you, most gave up on you as a tard a long time ago. I’m just bring sympathetic out of Christmas cheer.