White women's days are numbered..

Pork is Haram…

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

youtube.com/watch?v=cGMXAWpO7vM

Pfft, you’re trying too hard boys…

Behold…the first deity…(before dick worship got involved)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venus_of_Willendorf

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venus_of_Hohle_Fels

Heil Satan!

Too funny.

Pandora is getting defensive.

Hmmmm…

What would Freud say here, she is always trying to break things down to Freud…

So… Thread on Fat Women.

Pandora rushes in, defends fat women.

I dunno… Do you think Freud would say it is safe to presume Pandora is a fatty? Hypothetically, I can’t accuse her, given she never posted any pics.

She is always the one insisting on thinking in such manners, Freud, Freud, Freud.

Go ahead and call me a fat feminist. It fits.

The only reason you’re making fun of fat woman is because deep inside you know you’re not man enough for one. :imp:

I’m not. I’m so fucking not. You nailed me.

Smears is though.

If I learned anything from David Cameron, other than playing chicken with referendums I oppose, is that a man should never stick his cock in the mouth of a pig.

#piggate

So if a woman is fat, then you have to be even more of man for her than you would for a skinny girl? Contrary to Turd’s slanderous claim, I don’t really know much about the mind of the fat woman. At first glance, it comes to mind that I can’t see why they wouldn’t want to be pretty and enjoy the advantages that come along with it. It just seems like a bad decision for a woman to let herself be fat from a purely utilitarian point of view.

Pandora,

=D> Miss Piggy is still funny? Who woulda thunk? :wink:

Smears is into petite and skinny (and insecure) girls that complement his own sense of masculinity.

Observe, according to Smears, this skinny girl is too fat, even though in a natural environment, she would likely develop complications during child birth and in times of famine, her kind would be one of the first ones to die off. Attraction to wafer thin, fragile, elf-like women is unnatural.

God damn! Thanks Pandora!

Exactly…when you see her bleed to death during natural birth delivery. :confused:

She’s not that skinny.

I’m not trying to stay with a woman who’s had kids anyway so…

Clearly, she is apart of the fat acceptance crowd, look at her competitive instincts coming through bashing healthy fit women, her hostility towards men comes about from rejection, feminism being a refuge for her sexual failure, she prides herself on a type of social lesbian intellectualism because her sexual value doesn’t have the capacity to attract men, so then men are to blame, along with everything else…

despair and decay is the root of her interest in philosophy, philosophy being a vehicle for her to attempt to arm herself socially…she longs for the days of female dominion, more specifically worship… hence her posting links to images of idols which resemble fat women, this hits home for her…the reason why it’s not just fat acceptance but specifically worship is because this places the male in complete submission without holding her to any responsibilities, acceptance implies understanding, empathizing, making a decision through thought and opinion, this offends her, more specifically she feels patronized by this because she is being judged.

She wants her cake and to eat it too…literally.

You’re displaying a typical sexualized male mind - i.e., she’s mad at men because she can’t get laid. Man, driven by his sex drive and possessiveness (his own sense of insecurity really), has always aimed to control a woman’s mind (and body), and by establishing and pushing female beauty standards which serve to feed into his own sense of masculinity he has been able to achieve such control. He didn’t even care if it deformed her mind (her sense of self worth as a woman) or her physical body. Oh, what things a woman has had to endure (and still does) to live up to male-created beauty standards. She has worn corsets that deformed her skeletal structure, had swallowed tapeworms, starved, ingested arsenic, coated herself with lead, injected herself with hormones, got surgically cut up, undergone bird shit facials, and drank radioactive water. And that’s not even all of it. God only knows what havoc today’s diet chemicals are doing to her body.

Ballerina feet - the price women have to pay to feed into a man’s illusion of ‘etherial’ beauty:

Some men physically handicapped a woman and elevated this debility as a status symbol. This is the crazy world we live in!

-Su Shi (1036-1101)

Lotus feet my ass! How insecure does a man have to be in order to handicap a woman like that? Why? So she can satisfy his foot fetish fantasies and doesn’t run away from him?

Why does a man feel the need to maim a woman just so he can feel like a man?