Serendipity made me blart like a babby

It was on telly yesterday again, and although I know I’m probably missing at least half the plot, I still can’t help crying my eyes out, especially at the end when they play that song.

Ridiculous fantasy? For sure. True on a deeper level too? I hope so.

She is incredibly attractive in the movie, for starters, best she ever looked. And she was a massive douchebag for tossing away their future on chance, and should if been cornered and ripped apart by hyenas for that stunt.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=192015&hilit=Serendipity

Just mentioned the movie here about two weeks ago.

And in America we spell it Fart, or Shart if it is a wet one, not Blart.

But if she hadn’t, there would be no film. She comes to realise her mistake. Her accent sounds a bit false though, must admit. Just very slightly too posh.

Blart means cry, by the way. Maybe you were thinking of something else.

That film was a terrorist attack, convinced a bunch of women to do something similar to guys.

Got to keep them on their toes. If he spends 7 years pining after you and trying to find you, you know you’re onto a winner.

Oh fuck that.

Yes, I think that’s what he was hoping.

I really like Kate, but that movie has always pissed me off.

I also don’t know why in romantic movies guys gotta be standing around in the rain looking miserable. Why I stopped watching such movies a long time ago. I refuse to be made wet or miserable or confused, especially for years, just to get a fucking emotional response from a woman. It is absolute insanity. Don’t even get me started on the Titanic. Stupid fucking shit.

Used to just be get her flowers.

Because it’s flattering if a guy spends 7 years trying to find you. If he’s cute, of course. If not he’s a stalker.

I like Titanic too. Stupid is good.

You’d make a good Muslim. Serendipity is a very Islamic romance, Muhammad held the ideal of a man searching for a lost love, never finding her as highest. It’s a common theme, Jack London made a short story of one armed pirates getting drunk on railroad tracks off of rubbing alcohol from this particular book below, all but one remembering lost loves in the Pacific:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Tal … _Dervishes

Never finding her is not good. 7 years is about right, I think.

No, next Friday is about right, cause she stuck around long enough to schedule a date.

People don’t value things they don’t have to fight for.

People don’t make use of things they value but can never, ever ever have cause it was made impossibly inaccessible.

It is why I do not value a gold house with a harem of super models. Only way I get that, is if I become a bank robber drug lord or a kidnapper. It isn’t so fucking romantic when you gotta consider the actual physical logistics of that all. I value sandwich, so I’m gonna go wash my stinky butt and eat a sandwich, because I can realistically achieve such things. I’m not going to khazakstan to eat a kebob and pita, no… just down the street.

Read this movie review:
google.com/amp/www.stereogu … %3Famp%3D1

Haha, very amusing. I feel sorry for those whose cynicism has eaten away at their insides so much they can’t accept something for what it is. Plot contrivances? So what? It’s a work of fiction.

It is a terrorist training manual that makes the already difficult task of revealing your emotional attraction to a woman tinged in fear and dread that she is gonna pull this sort of stunt, just mind fucking your emotions and desire to connect, making you, the man, utterly worthless, a mere plaything for a woman who probably gets asked out by men constantly, and rides with millionaires in fast cars on the weekends, but still spares the time of day to rip the still beating heart out of Joe Schmo, and stomp on it before his eyes, skipping off into the distance whistling as he dies, arms stretched out, unable to speak, world going dark… dying, dying… dead.

I’m serious about the Hyenas. They should chomp down on her neck, and feel all that warm gooie blood gush out, and rip apart her abdomen. Would of made a far better movie. 10 minute long movie, but instant man favorite. Every man would own a copy.

If it’s true that this woman of whom you speak really is riding around with millionaires and so on, you need to find a way of standing out from the crowd, with some ridiculous and futile romantic gesture.

No.

If she has been exposed to me, long enough for me to fall for her, and she just doesn’t care, I’m not doing that shit. I got too much on the table for life, things I’m having to do, and it isn’t selfishness, the stuff sucks the life out if me, but needs done. I’m not jeapordizing it for a woman so selfish or deeply unimpressed with me she won’t meet me half way. I can make a lot of sacrifices the average man can’t make for a woman, but I’m not able to give it all, I’m a slave to much higher concerns.

Say your a woman, and you just met someone who is trying to become a diplomat, a ambassador. Money isn’t a object for him, but he is a slave to diplomacy, including international travel, playing a part. A woman expecting that he drops everything, moves to her country, that her conduct is her business and not his… not a wise choice for a ambassador. If she doesn’t soon start showing interest to him, or pulling stunts like this, she’s off the list of potential mates.

I’m into philosophy, and the eye if the needle is much harder and higher for me than any ambassador. I can’t go about giving delusional woman used to being the center of the universe the impression I’m willing to become a mere satellite to their ego. Philosophy is a incredibly high stakes game. Some aspects can be done anywhere in any condition.

If you plopped me in Florida, and told me a woman I utterly desired was in Alaska, I would literally walk the whole way. I have a good idea of that distance, what that asks of me. But upon arriving in anchorage, skin and bones months later, I get to the agreed upon rendezvous, and I get a note “can’t make it, I’ll be at this restaurant tomorrow at 6” get there, another cancellation, with another note, repeated yet again… honestly, at that point, short of her stopping a nuclear bomb going off cause that’s what she does, I’m walking my ass back to Florida, and I don’t care if she drives her ass after me and pleads, I’m not coming hack, rather be walking across the Yukon than put up with that shit. Shows how deeply devalued I am, and how unpredictable and selfish she will be in the future.

A woman can be had in life, but not at the risk of losing everything. If your family is captured by terrorists, I will go kill those terrorists. If I gotta give up on everything by constant pampering and enslavement to superficial whims, such a woman is useless, I don’t care how she makes me feel. I’d rather dedicate myself to saving lives than wasting it on the shallow ego of a foolish woman.

Well, that’s your choice I suppose, and an intelligent and mature woman would respect it.

Yes.

Too bad such women are all married.