Carleas, How Are You Celebrating Trump's Inauguration?

What are your plans that night in DC for Trump’s Inauguration? Going out to the event, or having a celebratory party? Fireworks?

Are you excited about this? Less than a month away. Soon, everything will be different, so many changes, a lot of neighbors will move, and half of Wyoming will seemingly move in next door to replace them. Can’t imagine the level of excitement and suspense in everyone’s eyes, just walking around and talking. Your lucky to be there, experiencing this momentous occasion, seeing history literally unfold around you, watching America stand up from a long slumber, learning to stand once again. I imagine the situation is so overwhelming, it brings you on occasion to tears.

Oh, don’t be so pouty in moving this thread without responding.

What, you planning ceasing to exist that night? You gotta be doing something.

Yes, your description is apt: America, unraveling and infantile, stumbling into the world under the direction of someone who doesn’t and doesn’t want to understand it.

I’ll probably head to the National Mall, maybe carry a snarky sign that says something like “I’m NOT with stupid”. Or I’ll be super elitist and just judge everyone on both sides. Odds are good that I will be live tweeting. Odds are even better that I’ll be drunk.

Can do do live updates of you and your actions, including photos around town, like how we live followed the debates here on the site, and the election?

Also, know Trump doesn’t drink, like me, he abstains from alcohol. That’s what sober, clean living looks like.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=192124

Made a thread for that. This is your time to shine.

Just a reminder…

Yes, Trump triumphed. And in less than a month his rhetoric will be eyeball to eyeball with the reality of actually being the president.

So, sure, gloat to your hearts content, Mr. Objectivist.

But don’t forget that you may well be setting yourself up for some rather significant embarrassment down the road.

In other words, if Trump’s foreign policy is a disaster, or the economy goes into a tailspin, or he fails to come through on his campaign promises, or [like Obama] he fails to drain the swamp and to bring us “change we can believe in”, then you’ll have a lot of explaining to do.

I recommend that you begin to practice coming up with excuses as to why, even though the Republicans will soon own and operate Wall Street, K Street, the White House and the Congress, it is really still the Democrats/Liberals who are to blame for any and all the fuckups.

Debating skipping work to go to the inauguration if they don’t close the office

Will abstain, since I will be out of the country. But if I hear something out of the mouth of babes will report.

I will be in the streets of San Francisco protesting Da Fuhrer
on both Fri. the 20 and the 21st…

Kropotkin

Maybe God does exist, and everyone who touches a Bible will burst into flame

So just a typical weekend, in other words?

I will probably attend a Conservative Party live streaming of it, somewhere in Whitehall, or wherever they are planning to hold it.

Oh… If that’s so, you need to document that too Magsj, a few pictures for the forum.

I think Nigel Farage will be celebrating it laughing hysterically from a rented blimp as he does laps around London.

K: not at all, my weekends are about work as I work in the
grocery business as a checker and I usually work Fri, sat, and sun…
my days off are during the week…

Kropotkin

Also, according to the liberals on Twitter, Trump is not normal.

Trump is a moderate. Why he won.

Just out of curiosity, Turd, how did you celebrate Obama’s? He had two as I recall.

TV, like most people.

So, an admission then that you did in fact celebrate them.

And he’s almost a liberal.

I’m a independent. I cant be a objectivist like you.