Say or do something interesting

In this thread, just say or do something interesting for the amusement of others. It’s getting really boring around here.

Shut up

I swear, if I knew within certainty I could kick your ass, I would totally kick your ass.

I think I got the exact same fingerprint as this example pic, despite them saying every finger is unique.

scientificamerican.com/arti … rints-sim/

You probably would kick my ass, but i’d still love to fight ya.

I have a hernia, would just quit half way through.

Oh, now I have Knives, what you figured me for, good guy. how bout I beat you up in some airport parking lot and we become friends over pea soap? BITCH!

Pea Soap?

Yeah, I figured you like to get salty with the soap. What? Not pea soap? Some other kind of soap?

Take that picture out of you sig. Please.

No, you need to support them by putting them in your signature too.

You are bored.

10 cents to your annoying cause that you know is annoying

I want to see a receipt.

haha, it didn’t make me laugh, but it did raise my cheeks. Laughing out loud.

leave me alone turd, stealing my girl, banging other girls on mountainsides, leave me alone its not fair. I fucked your mom. Is that fair? Are we even?

My mother is a slut, hope you caught a STD.

Somebody, do something funny. I already watched the Doctor Who Christmas Special, won’t be more till April. Entertain me till then.

Bitchface, watch people play playstation.

I don’t know anyone who owns a play station. If I did, they be freaked out if all I did was stare at them, and poke them to do something interesting every once in a while.

The funny thing is I could entertain you, dance, make faces, spark debate, but you only posted for people to do that to get them riled up. I feel like that too. Entertain me. What of it? You are trying to piss people off with forthcoming arrogance. And it’s working