Spent a week camping alone

Just come back from a week camping on Snowdon, on my own.

visitsnowdonia.info/

I’m quite proud of myself.

What a woman!

You have my admiration, totally.

Thank you! It’s important to me to try, at least.

I think I watch too many true crime docos to have the guts to venture out in the wilderness.

Like the Green River Killer, Gary Ridgeway.

I am glad you told the Forum after the fact, as I probably would have tried to deter you.

Well done.

I’ve been there before, on various trips, and I think it’s pretty safe. There is almost no one around at this time of year, which is why I like it. This is the longest I’ve been up the mountain on my own though.

So how was it?

It was very cold! Each day I walked to a different place on the mountain, which was my main aim, navigating a route I had planned. I took tinned food and stuff, with a little burner, and basically just went off the grid.

Were you near a river?

At night were there any animals roaming by?

It must have been a shock to return to civilisation, so to speak.

How did it go? You know, do please tell.

You little burner cooker you!

Please respond to me, before you’re ready for a new mountain.

Once she got it, she better with it.

my gawd I wouldn’t know what to make of the replies here either. Come on folks, I’m walking grueling miles around mountains. Read a thing about conditions by rank. So I don’t know what to say to her in order. Either way, happy for your folks to have you back. I know I would have considered the mountain a magical quest. Which would have much meaning. Damn I cant regret my post to you soon enough. Gonna let some days pass. PM me, if you so choose. Chatted with you a few times. Qualify.

Nano, your getting awefully excited about her walk through Wales.

Yeah, man, obvious as ever. If I told you what journey I went on, it would confuse you and scare her. Cock block granted.

Dude, just invite her to Ireland, and she may choose to unblock your cock blockage, as long as you avoid Cork :slight_smile:

Hopefully your not this strange in real life.

Think half this forum has gone off doing what you did Maia. Congratulations. Next time add hungry wolves to your camping preserve.

I would invite or travel, but she would make use of the States, you know, shopping. The deciding issue is this strangeness of mine. I do use it to push away but I really do have strangeness about me. I can also pull off normal. But exposure by Turd Ferguson will show my ultimate colors. She can do better. I’m awesome, too. I hope she laughs at us both.

I thought you said you were Irish.

See, I’ve been picturing you looking and sounding like the Lucky Charms cereal mascot. Now your asking her to come all the way to the states just to shop.

Give it up, closer women here on this continent.

There is like ummm…

Blurry is available, always.
Pandora may be single.
Oh… Arc, she has terrible taste in men.
I can’t think of anyone else. Maybe a Philosophy Girl.

Trixie is available if your not too picky on your definition of a woman. All available for the North American population of males too lazy to find dates off site to potentially tap. It isn’t realistic to pursue relationships across massive oceans. That plane ticket is a massive commitment.

Irish American. So American. I think I said some belligerent shit to Blurry in a PM. Like you said, order a russian bride. Got it.

Lucky charms is a good cereal!