Spent a week camping alone

Sure. You say that, but your tear soaked pillow knows different. Everyone has those emotions. Women, far worst. If we can install turbines around the black hole of a lonely woman’s heart, we can power a entire country.

(Waits to be targeted by FemiNazis.)

I think I’m mostly a fairly happy sort of person.

See. That’s the spirit. Go out there and get them.

I’m mean, like don’t get all them. One at a time, take your time, pace yourself in a go out there and get them sense.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Oo4OnQpwjkc

Unfortunately most of the guys I work with are over 70. Not counting the staff, that is, but they’re mostly women anyway.

Maia, your making shit unnecessarily hard. Your highly attractive, in your mid twenties. Like, guys are gonna be fluttering around you like butterflies, just try not to mistake them for flies needing swatted.

Like, you can literally start your own meetup groups, at a cafe, and guys if they are interested will show up. A few of the nicer, more helpful ones may stick it out over time and become a really good friend, and unless they are gay, there is a 100% probability they want you if they stay friendly and keep showing up socially on a consistent basis. Think Rory.

But there are other things about me that might put some people off, perhaps?

That’s your self awareness talking.

Women don’t grasp how men judge beauty in women. Naturally, even with prostetics in, we will instantly tell something is off with your awareness situationally, as well as the creases around your eyes wont be right, or your failure to make eye contact.

1000 years ago,this may of been adeal breaker, but doubtful even then. One of the cutest women I ever met had a lazy eye,a few of us were sent from from Anchorage Alaska to a fuck in in the ass, much colder base up in Fairbanks, Alaska. I was with them in sitting on chairs along the wall where this private sat, none of us could fuckimg figure out who she was looking at. Did we notice the lazy eye? Instantly. But we also noted her hair, nice skin, how she kept her lips, how she held her hands, etc. I still do, last I saw those other guys, they do. She remained 100% fuckable.

I also hit on a very pregnant eoman once, I decided when I was trying out for the rangers I didn’t want to eat in the Ranger Cafeteria, and a bunch of us went over to the engineer’s cafeteria right across the street. A very beautuful woman, a MP at that, stood next to me,and I just got a irrestible urge to flirt with her (extremely rare),and since I never looked farther south than her breasts, never notived the giant swollen belly till we both got out of line,then she started laughing at my shock and walked off.

We are able to accept blemishes in women if their personality overrides them. If you look beaming, a guy can overlook any disability. Just keep a decent face and positive attitude. Nature provided us a brutally accurate apparatus that gets around most makeup, we can tell if something is off,but we can also say to ourselves this woman is worth it.

Especially given optical and DNA advancements,yiu dont seem to have anything paralyzing,just your eyes. Even if a kid inherited something, it wouldnt last 20,000 generations. That kid will see someday, as will you, and furthermore, gene therapy may eliminate that birth defect. Guys have a rational side,can think these incredibly offensive anf cruel thoughts, but if you keep your hair nice, a smile and positive attitude,your youth will carry the day. You can’t think of your limitations or others will sense it.

And my white cane would probably be a dead giveaway, too.

It’s not so much being self conscious and all that, since I’m pretty used to it by now. It’s that lots of people, most, in fact, seem to feel nervous talking to me, in case they say the wrong thing, or something, and might avoid doing so altogether.

Would it break the ice if you took dance classes during the day before work, and got used to performing in front of crowds? Not saying become a stripper, I mean, like… a local dance group?

I believe I told you once I had a terrible speech problem as a child, my mother was terrible, neglected to teach me to speak. To this day I can’t stand to listen to my own voice, despite wanteling to do audio books. Got so bad I refused even to listen to music. First CD I bought was Sting, Brand New Day.

When I was little, on account of my voice, the state of California sent me to a special ed school, resigned me as retarded. Took them a bit to realize I was exactly the opposite, I was aggressively learning on my own. Teacher couldn’t teach me the idea of phonics, so I didn’t believe words could equal sounds, etc. Stubborn little fucking philosophy, not talking or reading, but every system they presented I mastered better than they could.

That Tard School sent us out on field trip after field trip, and all the blind kids, well, girls I should say, had a public fashion shoot, catwalks and all. Why?

To install a sense of self confidence in the girls who couldn’t see shut that everyone still was looking at them. Vanity is only a vice when you relish it too much. Everyone needs some to function, meet life goals.

You need to put yourself in reassuring situations where your seen and appreciated, as something beautiful. Doest have to be sexual, can be ballerina stuff, or synchronized swimming even. You just need to grasp your worthwhile in your own right to be beheld.

I know all about special schools, since I went to a boarding school for the blind. About half the kids there had other disabilities too, such as learning difficulties. But we did do things like that, theatre, dance, swimming, and sport. Football (soccer, that is) for example, field hockey, goalball, squatball, you name it. I miss that, but there’s no club I can join round here.

Start one. It doesn’t even gotta be blind oriented. I’ve started philosophy groups, you can lead a local whatever group as a public speaker. Doesn’t have to be philosophy, it can be amnesty international, or fucking… Whatever the fuck 25 year old girls are interested in. I don’t know what they do, they don’t talk to me. Look around, become the face, the local leader of these groups. Get comfortable being looked at, appreciated. If it is on taking pictures or getting dolled up, so be it.

Well, it would be a Pagan group. There are a number round here. Druid, Wiccan, Heathen, that sort of thing.

Yeah, sure, twist my advice and make me look horribly before my lord up in heaven, black mark on my record.

Go start your wiccan pagan group. Get used to people accepting you as literally just you.

Maybe I will. Or maybe it would be easier to just join one.

That’s the spirit.

Such as the one you already know about.

Okay. Don’t recall a lot of guys in those picks, but hey, it’s a start.

Anyway, have to do some shopping. Laters.

Nice.

I’ve done the solo camping thing before too.

It’s rewarding.

Did you practice any pagan rituals while you were out there?

Just some personal meditations I suppose one could call them.