Chomsky vs Zizek, Who Fucking Cares?

Why do people listen to the fucking drivel of these two? I find better debates in Greyhound Bus Terminals.

Which one will get off first?

That combination will/is/has had an effect on someone somewhere at sometime… be it a thesis, project, or passtime… that person will care.

They both suck as thinkers so it really is a non-issue.

Foucault mopped the floor with Chomsky back in the day.

Oh… I’m so gonna add some Foucault holding some whips to this theme.

That will get it moved to Rant, but… your call.

I’ve shown no nudity.

That’s fucked up man…:laughing:

Then please tab any such images.

First off, past attempts at tabbing failed, just like embedding.

Secondly, it’s satire, not meant to be tabbed, no more than political cartoons are. Everyone gets what the thread is about upon the OP. I’m well within my rights not just in US customs here, but for your country as well, I’ve seen way worst not tabbed in British media.

Jokey actually had the Chairman of the Federal Reserve butt naked with cash shitting out if his ass. Uccisore grasped this wasn’t bad, that it didn’t need tabbed. Bad taste maybe, but wasn’t his place to police it.

Philosophy doesn’t get tabbed cause Magsj gets confused. I’ve damn well abided by precedent in the past so far on this site, and haven’t posted outright nude or literally real graphic violence, abiding by the spirit of Carleas’ example.

Brace yourself Magsj, forum is gonna get filled all over with philosopher after philosopher doing absurd things. I’m sure the fuck not tabbing a single one. I make them to be publically seen and expressed upon for dialogue, not as a guilty adult only pleasure. What I’ve posted so far isn’t adult context, teenagers can view it. I’ve been careful, paid attention and even my Foucault idea stays within the scope of the law of nation and past accepted examples. Satire isn’t something you hide, but rather openly bombastically express. That’s the art form, that’s how that style within rhetoric works. Don’t tell me that Foucault and his BDSM Temple of the Butthole past and Zizek’s Pervert’s Guide To The Cinema/Ideology somehow makes them morally immune to such retorts. It is what they are all about, how they maid their money, central to their ideas. We can talk about them and not explore the social absurdities of their ideas, how they impact us? We gotta hide the fact and use shadow puppets instead? Have you seen me do shadow puppets? Now that’s material that’s rated MA, I can make some shit happen with just harmless shadows.

You know… that would make a fun read… complete with images you mentioned… each chapter on a different pairing.

Hilarious…

The History of Philosophy.

Philosophy throw down, grrr :angry:

I’d like to pit Gallileo against da Vinci. Who will come out on top? who knows.

They never were linked, as far as I know. I was thinking Immanrul Kant’s dirty story of Ramon Llull, though you might try to tab it, so likely no Immanual Kant stories (mind always in the gutter with him).

I wanna focus on the Dramaticon first, as practice for The Tablet of Cebes. Little tiny things may pop up here and there, gotta remember, everything is being done on a old android phone, with one thumb.

The story didn’t come up in my Google search, so I’m none the wiser on that one. :-k

Sounds fascinating… and also intriguing.

This song is for all those hard-living philosophers out there… you know who you are

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfIWU1ZhE_I[/youtube]