Anyone have Zoot Allures Name, Prison Number, Prison?

Completely forgot about him, his name was John Wayne Bobbit or something, imprisoned in North Carolina. I can’t recall the full name, and some douchebag already outted him on the site, just… Last I checked his info wasn’t up on the net yet. Gonna send him a book off Amazon if anyone posts the info.

Wait, Wayne Lewis something.

Brian Wayne Lewis.

wral.com/police-man-exposed- … e/8284877/

Gotta find his current info.

webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi/vie … listpage=1

That’s him for sure, gets out 1/11/2017, perhaps on good behavior, but let’s be honest, probably not, though I’ll accept a surprise.

Gotta figure out prison address mailing rules now.

Telephone:
(252)-926-1810

Inmate Mailing Address:
Inmate Name, ID Number
​Hyde Correctional Institution
P.O. Box 278
Swan Quarter, NC 27885

I’m assuming his number there is 0239833, but not certain. Most likely.

Amazon is being a bunch of cocksuckers, won’t add his mailing address to my account, waiting for reply from them as to why.

And they contacted me back, refused. Won’t mail to his prison.

I’ll be surprised if they let him out early. We’re talking about the United States here that loves incarcerating people.

I remember him saying he kept getting put in solitary confinement last time he was in, and wanted revenge on the guards, and joined a bunch of basis for “protection”. He doesn’t sound like the quiet and calm sort of guy.

Since I can’t mail him books, I’m just gonna hand copy them for him. He is in a minimum security prison this time, they may even let him have a Radio or TV and ability to walk around the cell block for that sort of crime, read the lower risk prisoners are sent out on roadcrews.

What did he steal?

Sounds like an ideal lifestyle for some: free room and board, free meals, don’t need to pay for rent, electricity, water, sewage, heating, gas, or property taxes. No need to deal with trying to find a job, or pay rent, or mortgage and interest, or medical expenses, or car payments/insurance, or paying off student/other loans or dealing with collections, etc. This is why some return to jail/prison. Life is simpler, if you needs are simple too. And society does not make life easy for an ex-convict. I knew a girl from class who had a felony charge for drug (marijuana) possession and the only jobs she could find after school was construction and various hazmat cleanup jobs. She has kids too. It sucks because I liked her and thought she was an alright girl. Later I offered her to come work for my company, but she couldn’t (for various legal and logistical reasons). Her life was not easy because she got with the wrong crowd from young age.

Is felony charge for life? I mean, if she was charged for marijuana possession and marijuana was eventually legalized, will her felony charge be dropped?

No, it wouldn’t be dropped Pandora, though I suspect most judged would agree to seal your record for THAT crime in particular, if it was legalized after the fact. If you just mail a governor if you have a lengthy sentence for something legalized after your conviction, with years ahead of you, they might just say fuck it and pardon you too, if for no other reason that to save money.

I believe it was because he was breaking into cars. He can’t easily find work once winter hits as a contractor.

I’m hand copying a couple texts, will send them in five pages at a time for him. I can’t buy directly from the publisher right now just Amazon, but a minimum security prison should have a lot of books and even some TVs or Radios I’m guessing, it isn’t a place you put people who commit serious crimes.

Just, some people put acid directly onto the paper of books, and then people lick them once they get them, or make the glue bindings out of drugs… Prison Wardens by now heavily restrict what you can get.

I saw a “Silver Alert” for a escaped prisoner from that prison that just happened, so isn’t like Fort Knox. Prison is gonna suck, always, but ummm… I know he has been in far worst. I probably wouldn’t even speak if I was in prison. Just get books from the library and keep quiet. I’m large enough to be left alone, and would just bow out and submit if someone still wanted to fight. I just couldn’t begin to give a fuck about the pecking order of such a useless society, bring the king shit of a prison is so much lower on the totem than bring a part time Burger flipper. Honestly, fuck it all. But Zoots… damn, that guy, he thinks it all matters. He us a fucking shithead, who likes to attract absolutely no gain problems for himself.

That’s not the story he told me. He told me he was at the beach, and was naked, and he was accidentally seen by a 16 year old.

He likely did all that and more. I know one report was he was watching a woman through her window, you can’t get in trouble for looking at a naked woman if your just on the sidewalk passing by. He had to of been on a ladder or in a tree. Just hope there wasn’t a birds nest nearby, he might of cum on them, those things will eat anything warm and gooey.

And… That’s it for me today, going to sleep now. Enjoy that image everyone.

One of the last things Zoot said to me here was to ask me to write. So I have been writing, not very often, and without a return address, but I did add an email address in a letter, and so he has been able to send me some feedback through his mother. Thus I became acquainted with Mrs.Zoots Sr. as well. She has recently written to me that Zoots has been very angry and depressed and she worries a lot about him. I wasn’t going to come in here and post any of this, but given what his mom told me, and the uncertainty about how much longer Zoots will stay in jail/prison, I decided to get over my desire to never be mentioned or remembered on here again, and make a post here to encourage some of you fucks to show a little bit of care and maybe just send a hello or whatever, so that he doesn’t feel so isolated in there. He is after all one of us.

Some information:
He was released from NC on the 11th, but straight into custody at Virginia Beach jail.
He is supposed to still stay there for 1 to 5 years for failure to register, which I think means he was supposed to check-in as a requirement for his parole, and didn’t. That is at least in accordance to what he had told me.
The website does not show much info at all. There is nothing on whether or not he has been to court, nothing about how long he will stay or where.
Don’t send any mail to Hyde CI, as he is no longer there. I have not sent any mail to VA Beach yet, so I don’t know an address there that works. His inmate booking number is 17-017188. The Sheriff’s office website has info on mailing inmates. the address:

Inmate Name and OMS # (I don’t know if this is his old number, 0239833 , or this new booking number, so I would enter both)
P.O. Box 6098
Virginia Beach, VA 2345

Information on what to send etc can probably be found here: vbso.net/pdf/RulebookAug2016revision.pdf
Where he was before, in NC, nothing other than letters was accepted by the CI. The only way to help inmates there is by wiring them money though something called JPAY. No idea about what the rules at VA are. Somebody ready this pdf, I’ve got toys to deliver.

Fucking write. Literally, pen, paper, 50 cents postage, and 10 minutes of your fucking time. You flaky bitches.

If anyone need any more help I can probably assist through PM.

Why?

Great, that letter went nowhere.

It is possible that they might redirect it to wherever Zoots is now, though I have no idea about how serious CI staff is about making sure inmates get their mail. I’d imagine that they are reasonably serious about it. I mean, what if it was a letter from his lawyer or something.

I copied a whole philosophy text by hand.

I disagree.

I would like to know why she doesn’t wish to be here, yet makes demands on people she despises.

You can be a sheep and follow without question, your decision.

I cannot forget this post by Aussenseite.

HaHaHa wrote:
He was actually exposing himself to a woman where he didn’t know a child was there I seem to recall. Still pretty stupid however.