Funny Trump Hillary Election Predictions Thread

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fI4WiLJzb5k

This has to be the best video I’ve seen yet of a completely failed election prediction, she gets literally everything wrong. I’ve watched a lot of these, it has yet to get old, feels so good to watch these slow motion implosions, before and after. I’m gonna have to see a counselor after this, it is tingling a mean streak in me, very addictive seeing these so damn, unimaginable confident deliveries on air, absolute certainty, then it just fucking explodes like the Hindenburg. They must be waking up in cold sweats each night, can’t imagine how traumatic it is. It’s like watching dinosaurs chase after mammals for millions of years, then getting to watch the meteorite fucking hit, with their faces doing a WTF face as they look back, and the mammals go squirming down their holes, laughing their asses off.

They are made warm and comfortable by their ridiculous salaries and benefits.
Compare them to surgeons that lose a patient on the table after telling that patient that they are in good hands.
The surgeon will wash their hands change operating clothes and move on to the next victim, er umm , patient.