The body is the temple (progress thread)

Been holding myself strict to my body building goals, will continue indefinitely…

Make weight loss and/or muscle gain your plans for next year, please.

I’ve been making progress on my belly button hernia myself, it’s twice the unsightly bulge it once was.

My body temple current priority is maintaining strength… I have no urge to either bulk or reduce, but simply maintain.

Have you tried planks to improve your hernia Turd? not sure if they would make it worse, so best to Google it first…

Can’t, have walking ammonia, hence why it doubled in size. I do strong as fuck involuntary mancoughs. It us just now healing after two months of being ripped up, the actual infection was stomped out fast, but once you rip the breathing passage up, any movement or temperature change sets it off.

It was so bad I had to buy a large heater to keep next to my bed to dry the mucus up (all clear), I rarely use heaters during the winter, this has been going forever. I was stationed in a power plant in Iraq, despite being in absurdly good cardiovascular health arriving (was super fast runner long distance runner in basic, never smoked) I now feel like a smoker. I keep catching random lung germs, and this forces the diaphram to kick brutally. I cough, it looks like a alien is bursting from my stomach. I couldn’t go to the hospital because of Obamacare being illegal, but am gonna see what Trump is designing, so long as it is a legal, constitutional system, I will consider signing up. If it isn’t, I’m gonna have to sit it out, would rather die than participate in the further collapse of the constitution.

You sound like you’re about to die any moment.

I may. I’ve been passing blood in my stool on and off for days, and if I can’t keep the hernia straight, it can kill me in a hour. Hence the cough concern. I’ve been largely confined to bed, getting the cough down, hence why I’m always online, as I got nothing but the ceiling to stare at. I’m afraid to exercise too hard, certainly no sit ups. I poop constantly now, throws my sensation off.

i wondered why you were online much more, but thought it not my business to ask. Again… none of my business, but merely a suggestion… try keeping the heater running during the cold months, or even burn some logs.

Ha call an ambulance maybe?

Can Americans call an ambulance without insurance? or that’ll be one huge bill coming there way.

Oh yeah, they pay for that…ok fuck it, just let him die…probably isn’t going to contribute a whole lot to society anyway.

Once it doesn’t become mandatory to to up for obamacare, I will go to the VA. I talked to two vets outside the VFW by my house, both had to sign up before getting care. Same with the free clinic, they force you on it first. Hospital won’t see you unless it is a life and death emergency, and then they will bill you afterwards (I’m fine with that).

I just don’t want to contribute to the idea it is a good thing to disregard the constitution for selfish reasons. I want the Origination Clause reasserted and for the courts to respect congress. I didn’t make these rules, but I don’t turn my back on them just because it becomes inconvenient. You start down that road, country will soon collapse and joker wins. Ironically, I could of had this surgery done many ways under the preobama care system legally. We live in a very twisted age.

I have been banned from weights and cardio by my physio clinic, and only allowed assigned physio exercises and leisurely walks until further notice. :neutral_face: I guess the lowered state of respiration/metabolism I’m in is keeping me in suspended animation or a kind of stasis if you will… like insects caught in amber.

Did you have your doctor check your spots as Thyroid related vitiligo yet? It goes away for that varient with meds.

I can’t have any meds… I’m allergic to all chemicals, remember… even the minutest amounts.

I never get a chance to ask much because our meetings are structured and she watches and analyses my every move, breathe, and comment, so I am too busy being uncomfortable and self-aware to remember to ask anything, but I have wrote it down so that I won’t forget, and will mention it next time… I’m also going to Google it now, and read up on it.

She said my readings don’t make sense… because the current set of symptoms have no observable cause, so my lowered readings will be checked by endocrinology as a routine measure when readings don’t correlate with symptoms, but I guess there are no allergy tests for a toxic environment, only observable ones.

I will get to meet other CFers at a weekly (or was it monthly) CBT group meeting soon before they are able to allocate me my own, and it will be interesting to hear how they feel physically and cope mentally, but from what I have read so far our physical aspects are similar but I have no idea about their coping aspects. After yesterday’s clinic allocations meeting the future looks better, but I won’t be doing cartwheels just yet.

CBT, are you talking about the London based medical group that Jules Evans more or less runs? He is the top Stoic Philosopher in London, forums the London Philosophy Group.

You don’t need expensive meetings to get over your Chemophobia. He and I aren’t the same branch of Stoicism, I follow a more conservative, Cynic base version- but he himself didn’t invent CBT. He is the only london based medical practitioner I’m aware of in your area doing this.

mobile.twitter.com/julesevans77?lang=en

That him?

Any who, yeah, your deeply irrational fear of chemicals is by no means reality based, and I’m right and your certainly in the wrong. You are 100% chemically based, and you retain a shitload of chemicals by merely breathing. OCD is a bitch, but this doesn’t preclude you from having or for the matter not having, Thyroid issues.

Best advice I can offer is contact him directly, you’ll get much more respect for your interests in CBT if he knows you moderate here, much less if he actually sees your posts. He has a very wide network, not all are Christian Stoa, he has been doing this for years, you’ll likely enjoy the community, they like CBT because it comes close to aspects of Stoa philosophy. Not so much my branch, but hey, I’m not opposed.

Or you can follow my advice in letting the damn cat roam around at night,touching your things like a cat is supposed yo,hetying hair all over, and chew or swollow the fucking medicines they prescripbe to you,and dont insist your allergic to ALL CHEMICALS, cause your fucking not, your just bring a little bitch letting your OCD dominate you, and nobody is impressed with your bullshit excuses, just do it now!

Jules has considerable more tact than me, so is more experienced in bullshitting the likes of you till telling you one day in collapsed frustration to do essentially the same fucking thing I said.

Please don’t make the doctor have to watch you swallow the damn pill, open your mouth then speak afterwards, while smoshing your ckeeks to make sure your taking your meds. It can be arranged if it has to be done. You are clearly a pain in the ass patient.

…and you have no idea what you are on about.

Do you have any idea what I said?

It seems that you do not know how our NHS system here works, and instead of asking you conjecture.

OCD? Jules? Do you think I would put my health care in the hands of random groups and people? I have no idea where you have conjured your above scenario from, but please stop attempting to give me advice… your rediculous advice.

I will not be engaging with you further on this matter… you are an idiot, and in turn you think I am one too.

I will share this with the group, when I eventually meet them, and see if they have any comparative stories to share on how average minds cannot get to grips with our illness, and that such minds would rather conjecture every other scenario than the one that is actually present before them and then we will laugh, and I have not been prescribed any medication so more conjecture on your part, and our health professionals respect my adult patient boundaries and communicate with me accordingly so no cheek smooshing let alone touching… boundaries are maintained.

If I cannot open minds, I prefer to close doors.

Yeah, that’s Jules Evans group.

You really should just listen instead of rushing to emotional judgement:

Your undertaking the very program he helped pathfind for the UK. Be awesome if you read into context, and admittedly while I may not of experirmed your shitty NHS, I know that you gotta go through a lengthy referral process and don’t have the range of choices you would prefer, and options are constantly undercut, which is the universal default for any socialized system of medicine. Your associated a false sense of self through your chemophobia, it has been blantantly apparent for the longest time given your absurd obsessions and fears, and it undoubted annoys your medical practitioners to no end.

I recommend again, just head out to the next meeting of the London Philosophy Group, twitter Jules to see if he will be there, and ask him about CBT. Believe it or not, your dealing with those crazy fucks on your own, with or without me, he is the best in this practice in your country for the solle fact he hyper specializes and practices it legally in your country in a bona fide medical capacity. Your fucking being sent to them, might as well go to the local head Buddha of your CBT order and straight up ask him. He is very easy to talk to, we’ve talked a bunch of times via email. Cost me jack shit as I wasn’t a patient, just a fellow philosopher.

No need to run around beating yourself with sticks. Your obviously wrong and emotional outbursts won’t make you right. Your not allergic to all chemicals, a fuckimg non-organic vegetable won’t make you sick if you wash it- 100% certain of that, and CBT is fucking CBT. I happen to know just a bad little bit about it, just a smidgion. Tiny winey, itsy bitsy.

Quit being so predictable, drop your defended, and look him up, he is local. He is one of the top public figures in London in philosophy circles. He is very approachable. He will not force feed you celery like I would to cure you.

Technically, Turd saved my life, unintentionally, so it is up to the God’s to grant him one last favor.

Was it the celery Trixie?

No