Bernie, the new member to the house!

He’s a Syrian and i took him in so he can escape the war :wink:

Aww, he’s cute… my cat would really like him.

When he’s old enough, i’m going to breed him :wink:

He would like them too :wink:

I guess you finally got rid of your cat?

He better not of gotten rid of Banon.

I don’t know… he’s not saying, or is that not telling :confused:

He said new member of “household”. He either has a mate, or a cat. Maybe a monkey or snake.

I’d prefer to see banon clearly used to hanging out in the house as confirmation manni isn’t a complete sack of shit.

New member could mean Manni plus one.

Cats can get annoying though, and not everyone can live with them for long until you want to throw them out the door and hope they never come back.

No, you don’t introduce a wife to the “household” if you otherwise live completely alone.

You need to set up that cage. At least get him some water and a place to hide (from you). Hamsters like their privacy.

Manni said… Bernie, the new member to the house! not… of the household.

Yeah banon is gone, she had fleas and required too much effort to take care of her, i didn’t want to neglect her so i figured passing her on to a more loving family would be better.

Okay… But by passing her, did you actually hand her off, or did you just boot her out and said go find someone else?

I injected her with lighter fluid and set her on fire, i did it intentionally so i could tell you about it here, so then you can proceed to call me an evil cunt to the point you actually think i’m trying to avoid such names by caring so much of what people think,…on a positive note, for a moment, you get to feel like a responsible man who would never do such a thing to the point you have to imagine hostile scenarios being done to the kitten and then project it upon others, further increasing your sense of moral empathetic superiority, further convincing yourself this inner goodness that you have has played a vital part of how you have conducted your life, allowing for a greater comfort now that death is drawing closer…

Does life end when the book closes, turd?

Depends on whose head your closing it down upon.

So many just dump, it is good to see responsibility and caring.

Yes, because that was how he always was with his cat. He isn’t the sort of guy to abandon a cat in another part of his apartment complex upstairs, to die of dehydration.

That isn’t what Manni is about.

That’s a very selective approach to what actually happened, you do that to convince yourself of your own goodness,

Initially, i contacted the care taker to ask if she wanted the cat, she said just put it up stairs and somebody will have it, because it’s a huge complex where there are other cat owners. At that point, i still didn’t do that, i contacted the local animal rescue service which i couldn’t get a hold of, so then finally i placed her up stairs, the next night i heard crying to which i responded to by going up there and getting her, i then knocked a few cat owner doors and asked if anybody wanted to take her in, they said no, so then i found a family through the local ads who wanted her…and passed her on…

but somehow, turd, you seem to have missed almost allllll of that, and very selectively pulled out the part of me “abandoning” her into dehydration…and then declaring me as some kind of evil piece of shit, …not that i really give a shit what you think, i just think it’s interesting you would do that…

what are you hiding, maybe you have something to reveal?

My cock.

see, no seriousness, all nonsense, all infantile silliness … manchild to the extreme…